Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Who is the "God" of Pokemon?
Who is the "God" of Pokemon?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
August 24, 2013 12:23:12am
[-]
I guess it is arceus but I mean mew/ mewrwo could be too the evidence are from the movies. But still human made pokemons xD

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 24, 2013 12:31:49am
[-]
Well, i think that the reason they believe that arceus is the god now is because pokemon decided to make an absolute god, but before mew was. So i think arcues is the actual one, but before they thought it was mew.
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 3:37:53am
[-]
I have a good theory about this one. Arceus is actually the 'god' of pokemon, creating everything (even Mew). Mew is the pokemon that first existed and actually evolved in to every other pokemon in a similar way to real evolution.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 3:37:22pm
[-]
Ditto is not the God. xD

I do believe that Arceus is the "God" as it is said to have possibility shaped the Universe and it considered "The Original One".

Thank this message
August 24, 2013 3:55:21pm
[-]
Ditto is obviously the god pokemon, it is technically all pokemon, so it is the god among all pokemon. Ditto for president!
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 8:09:56pm
[-]
I think that Arceus is god of pokemon, and Mew is sort of like Arceus' angel. Mew is the one that created all the pokemon therefore having the move Transform. Also I think Celebi is like another angel and Jirachi too. One creates time, another creates desire and one creates life. Ditto is obviously not the god, Ditto is a failed version of mew.

I like waffles
go here ----->[you must login to view links]
also go here---------------------------------------------------------------->[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
August 25, 2013 4:45:53pm
[-]
mew was introduced first in pokemon anywhere you see but many people and I myself feel that arceus is the God of all pokemon.
So your answer is arceus.
Thank this message
August 25, 2013 4:48:02pm
[-]
Arceus is clearly the god of pokemon, and you should know that :D

Thank this message
August 25, 2013 8:15:15pm
[-]
Arceus is the god of pokemon. Mewtwo is a man-made pokemon and mew... just because it's rare/hard to catch doesn't make it a god.

Thanks DarkMew:
Thank this message
September 05, 2013 1:55:16pm
[-]
I also think the pokemon Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf are all something like angels to Arceus, and the stronger pookemon such as Dialga, Palkia, etc. are like Arceus Captains or Commanders.
Thank this message
September 05, 2013 2:49:40pm
[-]
Ithink it is like arceus is the god of pokemon while mew is like the adam and eve of pokemon, the original one while arceus is considered the god like the one that isnt real but still is real
Thank this message
September 10, 2013 12:26:57pm
[-]
arceuse he made all in pokemon

[you must login to view links]<br />
[img]<br />
made by yoshi09012<br />
<br />
[img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8057/darkraibyshigu.jpg[img]<br />
<br />
made by samaj2313<br />
[url=http://pokecharms.com/trainer-cards/darkri.38669/"][img]http://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2014/01/49363_trainercard-darkri.png

[img]http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a592/Dialga_2012/Signatures/Job5_zpsb46ce12e.png[img]
made by Dialga2012

[img]http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u542/Wailord88888/darkrai3223signature_zps5bf2574c.png[img]
made by
Wailord88888
Thank this message
September 10, 2013 12:34:48pm
[-]
who else arceus

Thank this message
September 10, 2013 8:28:13pm
[-]
I'm gonna have to go with Arceus over Mew... But only because it seems like Arceus has more of a sense of authority over the free flowing Mew

Name: majinhoff
Highest LV: 20277
Clan: APEX
TL: 18593
^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message
September 17, 2013 3:26:18pm (This post was last modified: September 17, 2013 3:27:31pm by mikehappy.)
[-]
I think Arceus is the god and Mew is probably the first mortal pokemon. Mew was first, like single celled organisms on earth and everything evolved from there.Mewtwo was an attempt probably to make a human/pokemon hybred from this (just because of the way it looks).

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]