Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Do you people believe in 'GOD'
Do you people believe in 'GOD'
Favorite Thread Post Reply
September 22, 2013 10:02:58am
[-]
Well I do you guys believe in God if not please briefly define what you believe in.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 22, 2013 10:14:04am
[-]
there are somethings that are better not used for discussion since sometimes it would lead to disagreement.. well just to answer the question, I believe in God.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 2:09:52pm
[-]
I believe in God, there's another thread tht I made for this ;o u can post there if u'd like. Im a Christian so yeah.

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 2:11:52pm
[-]
I also believe in God.. And most majority belives God.. :)

Join TitanZ!! LF members.

Take a wish in My Wishing Well

Spoiler:
Awesome peoples-
zapdos
GrimReaper

You opened the 6th box of calender and you reacieved Shiny Grimer!

Shiny Grimer- M
Level- 5

You opened the 8th box of calender and you find Shiny Nosepass!

Shiny Nosepass- F
Level- 5

Pokemon Creed Help Guide
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 2:14:25pm
[-]
I don't believe in god because if there was a god he would not allow there to be so much pain and misery, he would not let my brother in law for example get into a serious accident just two weeks after his mother hung herself, also i think it is impossible that mankind just suddenly exists because of what something we cant see or hear has said or done

Thank this message
September 23, 2013 3:03:15pm
[-]
It's not that God allows there to be "pain and misery", a just and good God wouldn't do that. He lets humans live for themselves and make their own choices. Too many people have the compulsion to believe that "everything happens for a reason" when most things that happen should, in reality, be chalked up to coincidence.

Click below to take a wish!

Thank this message
September 23, 2013 3:22:38pm
[-]
yes i do believe in god im christian so i believe in jesus and well yeah but without God how come all this has been done?

Training 20/b
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 5:16:21pm
[-]
I believe in god, bcoz it is a source of hope and faith.
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 6:03:29pm
[-]
I don't believe in God but I accept and respect all other religions. I choose to practice Deism, which is a more philosophical and logical approach to religious belief. So basically I believe in a higher power/being that watches over its creations but does not interfere with universal happenings. Not really sure what happens after we die though, i'm entirely open to all theories about that.
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 6:07:05pm
[-]
Thats pretty good Hawk.
And I have never heard to Deism. And basically I am tolerant towards any religion even though I have the deepest conviction in Hinduism.
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 6:26:14pm
[-]
i did get christined but i do not know if i belive in god yet i mean if he was real surely bad things like cancer would not be around but then other people say he can not get involed
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 6:48:30pm
[-]
I am raised as a believer of God, but when I was 13 years old I questioned if he really existed. So I don't believe that there is a God. But this does not mean I don't respect other religion. But this is what I believe, maybe there is a higher power out there, who knows.

Thank this message
September 23, 2013 6:54:05pm
[-]
Well I would say that it is very superficial to say that god doesnt exist because there is suffering and death on earth. The core essence of every religion is the same. People interpret in different ways for different motives.
Also it isnt very correct to say that he doesnt get involved. People suffer for their deeds (the word 'karma' which is widely used in various religious context).
I am not getting into a deeper discussion regarding these things. But if i have to say in simple terms I see that he has already fixed up his rules and ways to live. If u are good u will be rewarded, and the evil will suffer sooner or later.
Again people might come up with stuff saying that someone was innocent and never did anything bad, but still why he had to suffer...This question still lurks in my mind....hopefullly i find an answer someday/
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 7:56:01pm
[-]
YES i do belive in GOD.

You know I Like Trains :)

Thank this message
September 23, 2013 11:13:52pm
[-]
Well I do believen God but if you know me I don't have a Religion I believen him but in my own way (:
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]