Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Do you people believe in 'GOD'
Do you people believe in 'GOD'
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Do you people believe in 'GOD'
January 04, 2014 8:31:47am
[-]
Yes I definitely believe in God. :) If you don't then you can refer to Dr. Zakir Naik's lecture titled 'Is the Qur'an God's Word' where he explains in detail about the existence in God and that the Qur'an is the Word of God.

Hello!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 08, 2014 2:27:48pm
[-]
Im christain I belive in god and i know that max people belive in god
Thank this message
January 11, 2014 2:26:41pm
[-]
no sorry to say this...i dont actually believe in god instead i believe in myself at hard moments!
Thank this message
January 12, 2014 9:08:42am
[-]
Though I go to church, my faith to a God is in the middle. Though it can provide hope and such, I feel that we ourselves create the hope in others. Some people value some animals, while other slaughter those same animals to eat. Placing faith in someone other than a human being seems to do everyone good though, as that being somehow doesn't make a mistake/ hasn't admitted it, because tbh, humans are the biggest mistake unless an omnipotent God really wanted help from mortals, or for something to just bow down to it and control them like pawns in chess. This is only 1 person's opinion, so do not believe things you want to believe in this post.

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3
[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message
January 12, 2014 12:25:30pm
[-]
I do believe in something but it's not Christianity, I don't why people listen to a book written millions of years ago then re written another million times.. Man wrote the bible not 'god'.. Also Jesus was born in the middle east, so why was he white? :/
Thank this message
January 12, 2014 4:31:33pm
[-]
yes I do believe in God. I mean I cant see him nor can I hear him, but I do know we did NOT COME FROM APES. If we did then why is there still some around today. I'm just saying
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]