Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Sunkern's Studying Session < Assingment Essay Pencil And Paper
Assingment Essay Pencil And Paper
Favorite Thread Post Reply
October 15, 2013 8:38:21am
[-]
hi i m 6th graded recieved some holidays for 5 days no matter whatever happens i want to complete my essay the pencil and paper i will be glad if u all could help me the essay should be max 200 words i cant figure out anything about this and same with my class fellows can u all help me to complete it????

Training again
Message me
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 15, 2013 8:40:07am
[-]
What's the title for the essay?

To gain list:
[you must login to view images][]
LOL!

All I do is. ART!!

[you must login to view images]

Find me on deviantart: [you must login to view links]

Click the images below for their sprite type tutorials
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
October 15, 2013 8:41:19am
[-]
huh it was written pencil and paper

Training again
Message me
Thank this message
October 15, 2013 12:16:12pm
[-]
When a school asks you to write about "Pencil and Paper", you should write a short story which has a moral and an educational ending. Here is an example:

"Pencil and Paper"

When I was around 11 years old, I spent most my time drawing. One day I drew a picture of a tiger and showed it to my father. 'Look at my tiger dad!' He just chuckled and ruffled my hair. What hurt my feelings most was that he didn't give a second glance at my drawing. I went back to my room, took out a story book which had a picture of a tiger and started drawing with a renewed determination to impress my father. I drew passionately. After I finished, I went back to my father once more and held the drawing up to his face.

'Wow son! That looks like a real tiger! My father was proud of me and gave me a tender hug.

From that moment on, drawing became my passion. I felt like a superhero because I could bring anything to life by simply using a pencil and a paper. Today, I am a world-famous artist. Each of my painting sells for at least 1 million dollars. 'What is the secret to your success?' whenever anyone asks me that question I just say one word; 'passion'

Well that was my sample essay! Hope it helps you :)
Thank this message
October 15, 2013 12:46:12pm
[-]
October 15, 2013 12:16:12pmbond07 Wrote:  When a school asks you to write about "Pencil and Paper", you should write a short story which has a moral and an educational ending. Here is an example:

"Pencil and Paper"

When I was around 11 years old, I spent most my time drawing. One day I drew a picture of a tiger and showed it to my father. 'Look at my tiger dad!' He just chuckled and ruffled my hair. What hurt my feelings most was that he didn't give a second glance at my drawing. I went back to my room, took out a story book which had a picture of a tiger and started drawing with a renewed determination to impress my father. I drew passionately. After I finished, I went back to my father once more and held the drawing up to his face.

'Wow son! That looks like a real tiger! My father was proud of me and gave me a tender hug.

From that moment on, drawing became my passion. I felt like a superhero because I could bring anything to life by simply using a pencil and a paper. Today, I am a world-famous artist. Each of my painting sells for at least 1 million dollars. 'What is the secret to your success?' whenever anyone asks me that question I just say one word; 'passion'

Well that was my sample essay! Hope it helps you :)

it was so nice.. i just hope it is at least 200words so he can use it, kudos. job well done!

Thank this message
October 15, 2013 3:55:02pm
[-]
School gives you homework so you do it yourself to improve yourself or so you can improve your surfing skills by searching on net? :confused:

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
October 15, 2013 6:20:18pm
[-]
searched alot but there is no essay on paper and pencil i been searching all day also thanks bond07 i hope now i would be able to make an essay on title all i wanted was just a topic on which i start also can u tell 1 million dollars painting is painting really that much expense if yes so tell me i am best at drawing tbh

Training again
Message me
Thank this message
October 28, 2013 10:06:06am
[-]
Why don't you try this:
-researching pencil and paper, the history of it, what it's used for, why it's significant
-make bullet points
-expand on your bullet points

two hundred words is pretty easy to write, and if you're struggling with that you will not do well at a college level. Expecially if all you're doing is looking for another essay to copy and paste

Thank this message
November 05, 2013 10:49:02am
[-]
yes i already did that i m in 6th grade i recieved 83/90 marks highest marks in class!thanks to u all thanks

Training again
Message me
Thank this message
December 28, 2013 5:55:28pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]