Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < Crazy Giveaway!!!
Crazy Giveaway!!!
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Crazy Giveaway!!!
May 02, 2011 7:28:13pm
[-]
@ alifmt3: This is a contest thread. Please try and stay on the topic. As well, your post could lead to a report of ban evasion should an admin read it. If you have an issue regarding being banned or reported as botting, please message an administrator rather than spam the threads that do not pertain to the matter you need dealt with.

Back on topic... Contest update!!!

It has been decided by chaos13 and myself have decided that the next winner will be announced within the next three days with my brother being the one choosing the victor (he will stick to the rules of the contest. I made sure of that, and he knows how it works) So everyone on Pokemon Creed, don't forget to check your trade options and events logs. You will get a message in your inbox telling you what your prize is and you will be added to the list of winners. Keep in mind, he can't do this until he's done his homework. Again, one day in the following three days will be the Crazy Giveaway day of the week. so be online and keep your fingers crossed! That is all XD

[you must login to view images]

signature made by iHaZe z HD

Signature image by Katiesoar
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 02, 2011 9:48:53pm
[-]
alifmt. Trainer #41828
Thank this message
May 02, 2011 9:56:41pm
[-]
@ alifmt: The rules stated in the thread says that the winner will be chosen randomly. I am not going to deviate from that guideline. If you are online when the winner is being picked, then you will have a chance to win. Everyone please stop asking me to specifically choose them. the rules are that whoever get's the page hit from the list of online members will be the winner. This rule of the contest is NOT going to change under ANY circumstance. Please read the rules of the contest on page one of this thread before asking me to select. This way you will fully understand that I am not going to pick favorites.

Thank this message
May 04, 2011 7:14:11pm
[-]
Hey everyone! Today's random Crazy Giveaway Winner is poke54! Congrats! Tune in for the next update :D
Thank this message
May 04, 2011 9:29:54pm
[-]
Thanks for doing that for me. Again, Congrats to poke54! Next update in about a week.

Thank this message
May 10, 2011 11:46:40pm
[-]
^_^ BUMP!!!

Attention... due to an incident regarding a captcha glitch, the Crazy Giveaway Contest will be done by my brother, Chaos13. He has been given specific instructions NOT to sell or trade with exception ONLY to giving the winner of the week their prize. Do NOT ask him to loan you coins or offer trades to him, since my Cell Phone bill is a little high as of late and I really can't afford to discuss every trade option with him over the phone.

Therefore, Until the glitch is tended to, Chaos13 has full reign and will continue the contest the way it has been stated in the rules and no other way apart from that listed in this thread.

That is all... next winner will be announced in 2 days time.

Thank this message
May 13, 2011 4:26:36am
[-]
i want join
Thank this message
May 14, 2011 4:45:03am (This post was last modified: May 14, 2011 5:03:37am by crazyguylink.)
[-]
@ whamo: All you have to do is be online during the random time the online player list is checked and you have a chance of winning.

Today's winner is:

Clair! Congratulations! Enjoy your prize :)

*Important Note*

All prizes are free. If you send a payment for them, the payment WILL be returned. Never pay for a Crazy Giveaway Prize. If you are asked to by someone online, Report them immediately as this is a violation of the contest's rules. Neither chaos13 nor I will EVER ask for payments on prizes. That would take the fun out this weekly event, and I don't want that to happen.

Thank this message
May 15, 2011 1:41:11pm
[-]
lol man this is probaly fair enough but yea
Thank this message
May 23, 2011 6:28:07pm
[-]
*Update*

Next Crazy Giveaway Day is within the next three days. Remember, if you're online, you have the chance to win!

Thank this message
May 26, 2011 2:04:46am
[-]
*BUMP*

This weeks winner is Cleverbot42! Enjoy your prize! Congratulations and best of luck to everyone next week!

Thank this message
June 26, 2011 3:13:33am
[-]
i hope i win.error:::'(
Thank this message
June 27, 2011 12:31:56am
[-]
im a noob
pokesorcerer 53404
Thank this message
June 27, 2011 2:26:54am
[-]
@fire sensei came from tpm 2

the first siggy i made
[you must login to view links]

[you must login to view images]xhinz took 99/100 of this siggy i took 1/100

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]thx a lot darkvortex

Thank this message
June 29, 2011 8:29:59pm
[-]
Can I join? my # if u need. 54628

FeaR, wwefan, hari, and my thread! Its the official thread of the APG!
[you must login to view links]
Thank you so much Joey!
Thanks to I Am Legend!!!
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]