Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed - Forums
You need to be logged in first before you can favorite a thread!

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < Crazy Giveaway!!!
Crazy Giveaway!!!
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Crazy Giveaway!!!
April 30, 2011 5:13:00am (This post was last modified: May 02, 2011 10:01:39pm by crazyguylink.)
[-]
Crazy Giveaway!!!
Hey everyone! I've had trouble with being asked by random people for random things... so I made a solution!!!

1-2 times a week, random days will be Crazy Giveaway Day! Here's how it works. I will not loan out things and such, but I will randomly select ONE member on the randomly selected day and they will receive a FREE GIFT! Is it Cash? Coins? A Pokemon randomly selected from my box sitting at higher that lvl 35? No one knows, but it's FREE! On the day that the item is given, I will log the day's winner in this thread. So keep your eyes on your events and trade logs! You have to be crazy to do something like this...

And the Name says it all!

crazyguylink's Crazy Day Is here!

*Rules*
Do NOT ask to be chosen. If you are online when the player list is being checked, you have a chance to win.

The winner is selected randomly. Don't ask to be chosen. That's not how it works. If you're online, you could win. I am not going to favor someone who asks over the rules set in place. The idea is to keep this fair for everyone.

You will be contacted if you win. Pretty simple. If you are RANDOMLY... and I can't stress that enough... RANDOMLY CHOSEN, you will receive a PM telling you that you are the winner.

Today's winner is one of the new faces to the scene..

einherjar145!

Enjoy your free gift! Next winner will randomly receive their prize and a PM saying Crazy Giveaway Winner or be contacted in chat. Keep your eyes peeled, folks!

[you must login to view images]

signature made by iHaZe z HD

Signature image by Katiesoar
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 30, 2011 12:12:34pm
[-]
can i win
Thank this message
April 30, 2011 3:59:25pm
[-]
0.0 how do ya enter? lol

≈≈►Pokémon Creed help site◄≈≈
Thank this message
April 30, 2011 4:04:33pm
[-]
same

Thank this message
April 30, 2011 4:17:27pm
[-]
The rules are simple. I will check who is online at a random time on a random day, and then I will randomly select one member and they will be the winner. There is no registration required. Basically, if you are online at the time that I check the online members list, You will have the chance to win. It's a contest of chance. There's no need to register and anyone can win.

Thank this message
April 30, 2011 6:19:08pm
[-]
Seems Fair Eneough

Not all legends are about victory. Some are about struggle, finding out who you are and your reason for being.
Thank this message
April 30, 2011 6:39:12pm
[-]
That was the idea :) This way anyone can win. There's no list and it's completely chance who wins. I thought it would be a good way to let everyone in on the contest without needing to apply before hand.

Thank this message
April 30, 2011 6:45:39pm
[-]
Yup

Not all legends are about victory. Some are about struggle, finding out who you are and your reason for being.
Thank this message
April 30, 2011 11:47:15pm (This post was last modified: April 30, 2011 11:47:57pm by crazyguylink.)
[-]
One main not that I now feel I must add is that I will not grant requests to do the contest and deviate from the system. If I am asked repeatedly by members to favor and pick them rather than be done at random as the rules state, I will either disqualify them from winning in the contest for trying to fix the results or if done too many times, completely abandon the contest. If this contest is going to be done, it will be done RANDOMLY! I am not going to play favorites on this matter.

Thank this message
May 01, 2011 5:07:47pm
[-]
I'am always online so I think I have a chance[/i]

Thanks Kolard these are awesome

Madara101 made this^
Thank this message
May 01, 2011 10:02:30pm
[-]
Awsome Idea buddy,i am new,came from TPM (The pokemon moon) but thought this was better
Thank this message
May 02, 2011 1:27:22am
[-]
Thanks. I thought people would like the idea. I love to train pokemon and catch them as well, so I thought the concept of Pokemon prizes, cash (which you get from battles) and coins that are easily won if you time it right on Hitdown was a good way to add a little excitement to the community. Besides, This way I stop collecting Pokemon like a crazed Jesse and James (Anime anyone lol). One more thing, My Foster Brother recently joined the community. He is not eligeble to win, but he will award the prize if I am at work or school in my place. So the winning message will either come from me or chaos13

Thank this message
May 02, 2011 7:18:07am (This post was last modified: May 02, 2011 7:18:47am by rozario.)
[-]
mee tooo i too want it
i am ecxited

Thank this message
May 02, 2011 12:33:06pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 02, 2011 12:34:18pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]