Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < CHRISTMAS EVE (or The Night of No Sleep)
CHRISTMAS EVE (or The Night of No Sleep)
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 23, 2013 8:13:27pm
[-]
How will you make it through? Does anyone know how to wait? How will you make it through the Night of No Sleep?

I will try to go to sleep (which won't work, hence the Night of No Sleep's name). Then I will continue my LeafGreen Nuzlocke. R.I.P Heatherpetal and Punchkick...

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 24, 2013 7:31:25pm
[-]
As I've gotten older I'm now A LOT more patient. (plus i open my presents on christmas eve so that helps; no waiting, yay)

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
December 24, 2013 8:09:19pm
[-]
Wow i have trouble sleeping sometimes for sure this year my grandma can't celebrate with us she needs to get surgery in the ER we don't know what to do

[size=large]Funtimefriends[/size[/font][/align]]
Thank this message
December 24, 2013 8:49:14pm
[-]
December 24, 2013 8:09:19pmfuntimefriends Wrote:  Wow i have trouble sleeping sometimes for sure this year my grandma can't celebrate with us she needs to get surgery in the ER we don't know what to do

I'm so sorry!

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]