Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Draco region RP
Draco region RP
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Draco region RP
January 02, 2014 4:25:09am (This post was last modified: January 02, 2014 5:41:43pm by allstarhayden.)
[-]
Draco region RP
This is a Pokemon RP basic pick a starter any pokes but legendary and just RP it out.
If you want join just put this info in:
Name:
Appearance:
Hobby:trainer only
Only Admins can have legendaries
Admins
Allstarhayden
Nessunderling
Starter pokemon:
Will tell if your in or not
If you want more pokes you have to RP catching them in the area that you find them.
Bad people:Team Gangster and Team Mob
Region: Draco Region
All legendaries are found in Legend island you can only fly there after you get 3 gym badges
Rules:No legendary Pokemon for trainers at all you can have them in your story but no catching them.
I will regulate training gyms elite 4 and champion otherwise those 2 thing were good on rules.

Towns:Every gym will have Pokemon but you can't know till you face gym I will consider if your strong enough by if you beat me in gym battle if you lose your not strong enough
Lava city:First gym badge (Fire types)
Evergreen city:2nd gym badge (Grass types)
Electricville:3rd gym badge (Electric types)
Fist city:4th gym badge (Fighting types)l
More coming soon......

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j399/The_OG_Hurah/Allstarhaydengraffiti2.png[/img]Check this out if u need training.
[you must login to view links]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 02, 2014 4:32:36am
[-]
I am.......
Name:Riley Hayden
Appearance: Brown everything eyes hair skin color all of it
Hobby:Trainer

Starter Pokemon:Cubchoo
Moves:Ice Beam,Avalanche,Earthquake,Seismic Toss

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j399/The_OG_Hurah/Allstarhaydengraffiti2.png[/img]Check this out if u need training.
Thank this message
January 02, 2014 4:36:20am
[-]
Riley wakes up today is the day I get my starter Pokemon yahooooo! Rey runs down the stairs and doesn't even eat breakfast says be right back mom I'm going to get my first Pokemon! He runs out but his mom calls him back and says "Riley you forgot your pants". He looks down and he's in his underwear he runs back to his house embarrased

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 4:39:20am
[-]
((Lol, looks like you've got a sense of humor, I'm impressed for a first roleplay. But you need rules, towns, and there shouldn't be a limit on rpers.))

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
January 02, 2014 4:43:40am
[-]
I thx for tips I will edit my post right now

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 4:59:32am
[-]
10 minutes later Riley is walking down the street towards Proffesor Lucius lab where he will get his starter Pokemon he thinks which will I choose.......

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 5:32:37am
[-]
Riley gets to proffersor Lucius's lab prof.lucius says "Welcome now choose your Pokemon and gtfo".Riley hurry ups and grabs a random Pokemon ran as fast as he could.

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 6:32:26am
[-]
Riley slows down and says "Man that guy was an Ass".I wonder what Pokemon I got he throws the poke ball but it goes haywire and in the bush he runs to it the poke ball but it's open with no Pokemon anywhere in sight the he feels a slimey substance on his shoulder he turns around and it's a cubchoo

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 10:05:55am
[-]
"Get your snot off of me guy" says Riley and the Cubchoo backs up "you must be my starter eh "
The Cubchoo nods.Well get back in your poke all than dude the Cubchoo shakes his head no and I satay we'll your going to walk then I'm not carrying you

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 1:49:24pm
[-]
Name: Yugi
Appearance: Just imagine Yugi as an eleven year old (from ygo))
Hobby: Card games and battles

Starter: Lotad
Moves: Water Gun, VineWhip, Tackle

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 02, 2014 5:04:03pm
[-]
Accepted.........

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 5:13:32pm
[-]

Yugi got up and changed, with his pants on (unlike Riley), and dashed out the door. He didn't care what Lucius had said, he took a poke ball with a Lotad inside and got out. He sent out Lotad and said, "I got a duck with a leaf, wonderful..."

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 5:22:24pm
[-]
Riley and cubby(Riley's Cubchoo) we're walking this forest when they saw there first Pokemon a magmar go cubby" Use ice beam on magmar cubby did but it melted magmar then used scratch on cubby cubby use seismic toss cubby threw magmar in the air with himself and brought him head first into the ground he looked dazed so Riley threw a poke ball tick tick tick magmar was caught.

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 5:28:34pm
[-]
XD

Yugi was in Route 1 so he saw a Pidgey, "Go Lotad!" He said. Pidgey used tackle, then Lotad used WaterGun. Pidgey used Sand Attack, and Lotad used tackle, but missed. Pidgey used tackle and Lotad used water gun. Yugi threw a pokeball, and it rolled twice, but pidgey escaped. Lotad used tackle and pidgey used tackle. Yugi threw another poke ball, this time pidgey was caught. "Good job, Lotad!" He said. "Now, let's go to the Pokémon center, you seem hurt."

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 5:33:36pm
[-]
Riley walked down route 1 "man when am I gonna get to lava city". When he saw a buy about his maybe younger(yugi) running with two poke balls in his hands "Hey where ya goin"he shouted

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]