Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Draco region RP
Draco region RP
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Draco region RP
January 02, 2014 5:36:54pm
[-]
(Oh yeah magmar has a scar on his eye and knows the moves scratch ember bite and fire punch

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j399/The_OG_Hurah/Allstarhaydengraffiti2.png[/img]Check this out if u need training.
[you must login to view links]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 02, 2014 5:38:28pm
[-]
"The next city, it's right down this way." Yugi explains. "I need to get there to heal my pokemon, but then I'm going to go train. There's a gym there, so I'm getting ready."

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
January 02, 2014 5:39:59pm
[-]
Oh ok can I travel with you:d

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j399/The_OG_Hurah/Allstarhaydengraffiti2.png[/img]Check this out if u need training.
Thank this message
January 02, 2014 5:43:07pm
[-]
Name: Edward Alverara
Appearance: About 5'10 (Pretty tall for 13) with a stubble, looks older than he is.
Hobby: Engineering

Starter: Buizel
Moves: Water gun.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
January 02, 2014 5:43:18pm
[-]
"Umm.. Okay." Yugi says. "Hey, I see you have two pokemon, what are they? I have a pidgey and a Lotad. Pidgey knows tackle and sand attack, Lotad knows vine whip, water gun, and tackle."

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 02, 2014 5:45:53pm
[-]
(Accepted)Ok I have cubby and magmar they know ice beam avalanche earthquake and seismic toss the other knows scratch ember bite and fire punch

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 5:48:30pm
[-]
"Neat." Yugi says. "The first gym is fire, this'll be too easy." He continues. "I'm gonna look for more pokemon... Hey! There's the city!" He exclaims, running to the pokemon center.

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 5:49:00pm
[-]
Edward slowly gets out of bed. "What time is....crap." He said. He slept in. He ran out the door to get his starter.

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 5:51:49pm
[-]
"Hey wait up" said Riley He ran after yugi "I need to catch a water Pokemon so meet me after you leave the poke center Riley walked to the pond

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 5:54:56pm
[-]
Yugi nodded and quickly got his pokemon healed. He went to the pond but on his way he encountered a Pikachu. "Go, Lotad!" He says. Lotad uses tackle and dogdes pikachu's thundershock. Yugi throws a Pokeball and catches it. "Yeah!" He says, going to tell Riley the news.

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 5:57:04pm
[-]
Edward got his starter Pokemon. It was a Buizel. Edward was examining his Pokemon when he noticed a black triangle under his left ear. "What the heck?" Edward muttered before he went to search for other Pokemon.

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 6:02:34pm
[-]
Riley walks to a lake looking for a Pokemon and he found a totodile that ran up behind him got a Poke ball out his bag and went in it and stayed Riley did the Zelda fist into the air and did a yahoooo!

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 6:05:47pm
[-]
Yugi got to Riley, out of breath. "I... Found... A... Pikachu...." He says.

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 6:07:22pm
[-]
Edward ran to route 1 before he tripped over something. He fell and broke his nose. When he got up he figured out he tripped over a small rattata who was now trying to attack his leg. Edward just watched it attack. "Heh, kinda cute." He said.

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 6:10:53pm
[-]
Riley watched as the boy tripped on his face and fell on his butt with laughter then yugi ran and said I got a pikachu we'll I got a totodile it's pretty cool it water gun scratch bite and rage

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]