Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Can You Escape?
Can You Escape?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Can You Escape?
June 09, 2014 8:52:24pm
[-]
I was hearing voices and yells in the hall. There was no time to deal with whoever was in front of me (Yolbah). I dashed out toward the sound.

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Queenx^

I'm a beginner roleplayer, and I have to say, it's fun!:) Feel free to leave me a tip or two about roleplaying.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 10, 2014 1:00:07pm
[-]
I took the celebi into a dark room, locked her there, and sat in front of the door.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
June 10, 2014 10:48:39pm
[-]
I walked toward the noise and saw Kenny.

Thanks Queenx^

I'm a beginner roleplayer, and I have to say, it's fun!:) Feel free to leave me a tip or two about roleplaying.
Thank this message
June 10, 2014 10:53:06pm
[-]
I stare at Ert.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 10, 2014 10:54:20pm
[-]
I glared threateningly. "Who are you?"

Thanks Queenx^

Thank this message
June 10, 2014 10:56:21pm
[-]
"That's none of your concern, I must say." I reply.

Thank this message
June 10, 2014 11:07:32pm
[-]
Fear crept into my heart. I had to pursue reasons, no matter what the cost. "This mansion killed my friend. It also left a strange note in my hands. If you don't tell me what this (I made a ta-da gesture at the mansion), I'll have to attack."

Thanks Queenx^

Thank this message
June 10, 2014 11:10:54pm
[-]
"Well your friend's blood has ruined my carpet." I mutter quietly. "And besides, this is MY mansion. Everything that happens here always goes my way. So, at least, who are you, knowing the fact you've intruded and I have every right to murder you senselessly." I say.

Thank this message
June 10, 2014 11:16:40pm
[-]
"So this is YOUR mansion. Does that mean... you killed him?" I asked. I got into a fighting stance, ready to block any attacks.

Thanks Queenx^

Thank this message
June 10, 2014 11:47:30pm
[-]
Zack appeared at the doorway. "Hey man, I just found a sack of golf clubs! You need one to whack these silly ghosts to death?"

Thank this message
June 10, 2014 11:49:54pm
[-]
"Well, I didn't kill him, simply. My friends did. I found a celebi, too. And it will become my celebi..." I say. "I honestly don't like killing."

Thank this message
June 11, 2014 1:31:12am
[-]
"Your friends?" I asked menacingly.
"And how are YOU so casual?" I asked to the person who appeared in the doorway. "I don't know who either of you are, but I'd guess that you got in here the same way I did.

Thanks Queenx^

Thank this message
June 11, 2014 1:21:14pm
[-]
"You're so pathetic. This mansion isn't just a building, it's brought to life by dead souls. Listening to each one of my commands. I've only been killed here like... Twice? That's not important, though." I say.

Thank this message
June 11, 2014 1:37:10pm
[-]
Zack shrugged. "Kinda." Something else caught his eye. "I think I'm gonna leave you two alone for now."

Thank this message
June 12, 2014 12:04:35am
[-]
"If that's not important, what is? My only goal here is to get out." I mutter. "And if dead souls reanimate the mansion.....this is going to be hard."

Thanks Queenx^

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]