Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Lucky Dip Fixes/Removal/Complaints requests
Lucky Dip Fixes/Removal/Complaints requests
Favorite Thread Post Reply
September 21, 2014 12:43:08am (This post was last modified: September 23, 2014 11:59:08am by ShinyStaraptor398.)
[-]
'You take a dip... you see Wailers try to kill Wailord. You stop them and Wailord rewards you with 26 coins!'

Well, I think it was trying to say either; 'Wailmers', or more likely, 'Whalers try to kill Wailord'.
('Wailers' are a band, and I hope they're not that hostile towards Pokemon.)
-
'You suddenly had the urge to fight Wailord but you lost the battle. Whovianmouse walked pass and thought you were begging for food, so he gave you 27 coins!'

Simple bits of incorrect grammar, 'walked pass' should be 'walked past', and there should be a comma after Wailord.

(I somehow managed to get my other account!! Whoa!)
-

Also @kaurav, you must not have understood what Amy was saying. She wasn't saying your grammar was bad, she was talking about lucky dips having bad grammar. That's the point of this post; telling Da Man about bad dips, not removing it.

[you must login to view images]

~Shiny

Check out my Shiny+ Shop!
Toss some coins in my well?

Training any Pokemon to level 500 for free.
Training any Pokemon to level 1000 for 10 coins apiece.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 02, 2014 12:40:52pm
[-]
You take a dip... You find one of his mouldy teeth. Stuck to that teeth was a Master Ball!

*Stuck to that tooth...

~Shiny

Thank this message
October 02, 2014 7:41:01pm
[-]
'You take a dip and... Wailord eats you and you come out holding _____ coins!' What even is this...

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
October 15, 2014 4:52:13pm
[-]
Actually the minimum content of lucky dip should be removed like getting of 2 coins etc
it should be atleast a minimum of 50
Thank this message
December 02, 2014 8:11:43pm
[-]
You take a dip... Wailord eats you! Then suddenly Chuck Norris comes and suffocates all the water, then kicks Wailord in the stomach. He spits you out and you find a Great Ball!
he 'suffocates' all the water. :s I don't think the person who wrote this one knows what that word means. I think they were maybe going for dried up?

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
December 02, 2014 11:39:01pm
[-]
December 02, 2014 8:11:43pmShinxey Wrote:  You take a dip... Wailord eats you! Then suddenly Chuck Norris comes and suffocates all the water, then kicks Wailord in the stomach. He spits you out and you find a Great Ball!
he 'suffocates' all the water. :s I don't think the person who wrote this one knows what that word means. I think they were maybe going for dried up?

Well I'm pretty sure that's intentional because Chuck Norris is supposed to be able to anything such as slamming a revolving door.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
January 06, 2015 5:42:10pm (This post was last modified: January 06, 2015 5:44:44pm by Pidgeot.)
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 10, 2015 12:09:03pm
[-]
Wailord goes commando and finds a bazooka. Suddenly an octillary takes the hit for you and you survive. You loot the octillary and you find a Great Ball!

My only complaint is that "octillary" should be capitalized.

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
Thank this message
April 11, 2015 6:02:33am
[-]
The dip where you loot Wailord's babies after shooting them makes me sad

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
April 13, 2015 1:27:09pm
[-]
You take a dip... Wild Justin Bieber appeared. You fight her and win 1,792 points!

I enjoy my share of poking fun at the little brat, but my gender is not an insult. *You fight him...

~Shiny

Thank this message
November 30, 2018 1:25:47am
[-]
Thank you all. Most of the posts have been reviewed and accepted.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]