Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < possible glitch with item that evolved
possible glitch with item that evolved
Favorite Thread Post Reply
August 14, 2014 3:43:11am (This post was last modified: August 14, 2014 8:26:38pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
Yesterday I got a Whipped Dream (the item that needed to evolved Swirlix into Slurpuff) from the treasure boxes, and I attached it to my ShinySwirlix and then evolved it into ShinySlurpuff, while I was checking my shinies pokemon a little bit ago, I noticed that my ShinySlurpuff still have the Whipped Dream attached to it, I thought when you evolved pokemon with a certain item, it will disappear forever (until you get another one). Not sure if the other items that you get from the treasure box are like that too or not.

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 14, 2014 10:28:44am
[-]
Wow, the item you used to evolve still in your item pocket...! Its really a glitch.

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
August 14, 2014 2:41:59pm
[-]
It's like that for all of them. Same thing happened to my Doublade when I evolved it to Aegislash.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
August 14, 2014 4:40:05pm
[-]
^My Leaf Stone was gone after I used it to evolve my Weepinbell into Victreebel.

-First person to beat the Elite Four.
-First Pokdex God.

Spoiler:

Get Owned Realstate:
[you must login to view links]

Adamwilson:

RichKidDre:

Robath:
Thank this message
August 15, 2014 5:47:15pm
[-]
the item may only disappear if its a stone
Thank this message
August 16, 2014 8:48:47am
[-]
my Aegislash also has its Dusk stone, I believe.

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
August 16, 2014 1:56:28pm
[-]
At the moment, items should only disappear if the evolution item is a stone.

Should I have also made all the other items disappear? Is that what happens in the original Pokemon games?

Or maybe, I should just make all the evolutions items disappear anyway to make the game more challenging regardless what happens in the actual games?

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
August 16, 2014 5:07:24pm (This post was last modified: August 17, 2014 12:19:57pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
well in the original pokemon game all evolution items disappear after you use it to evolved pokemon, that why they tell pick your choose carefully, once you use the item is gone forever, you have to trade for another one if you want the item again, or if there another pokemon in the game that need that item too, if you already use the item, you have to trade with other peoples for that pokemon.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 17, 2014 7:43:51am
[-]
Thanks, I've changed it so that all evolution items now disappear after evolution.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
August 18, 2014 3:05:09am (This post was last modified: August 18, 2014 3:48:45am by GrimReaper.)
[-]
Da Man-just wondering did you updated the item evolution yet, because when I used my Up-Grade to evolved my shinyPorygon into ShinyPorygon2, the item didn't disappear. or is Up-grade one of the item wont disappear?

^^^ Made by me.
Thank this message
August 20, 2014 10:16:14am
[-]
August 18, 2014 3:05:09amGrimReaper Wrote:  Da Man-just wondering did you updated the item evolution yet, because when I used my Up-Grade to evolved my shinyPorygon into ShinyPorygon2, the item didn't disappear. or is Up-grade one of the item wont disappear?

Evolution by trade won't cause the item to disappear though. I might make it disappear by trade. Evolution not by trading will make the evolution item disappear.

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]