Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < forum credits to coins
forum credits to coins
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
forum credits to coins
February 08, 2015 3:55:14pm
[-]
forum credits to coins
How many forum credits do u need to get 10000 coins?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 08, 2015 4:25:34pm
[-]
About 4000 forum credits. It might be changed. I dunno

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 08, 2015 6:55:50pm
[-]
Thx! Wait, do u mean 0.4 credits is equal to 1 coin?
Thank this message
February 08, 2015 7:07:58pm (This post was last modified: February 08, 2015 7:12:35pm by Xevathorise.)
[-]
forum credits to coins
Actually i don't know, see for yourself. If you write 4000 in credit section on Redeem Coins box. You'll see you will get 10399 coins. If you write 1 credit you'll get 1 coins. So if you write 10 credit you'll get 13 coins. As you can see, the higher credits you save the more coins you'll get. By the way i haven't yet redeem any coins so i don't know. I just try my best to help people out.

As the Pokemon Forum says "Prize/exchange rates may be changed, it depends if the majority of the players think it is either too high or low."

PS: I don't know if Forum Credits works, have yet any credits. Currently 0.

Thank this message
February 08, 2015 7:44:43pm
[-]
Another question, how many forum posts do you need to get a forum credit
Thank this message
February 08, 2015 8:23:45pm (This post was last modified: February 08, 2015 8:34:32pm by Xevathorise.)
[-]
forum credits to coins
"You will gain a credit for every post you make that contains at least 50 characters.

Note: You will not gain any forum credits posting in "Oddish's Off-Topic", "Pokemon Creed - Contests", "Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades", "Ralt's Roleplaying Center", hidden forums nor will you gain in the Miscellaneous section.
If you add spaces, space out your text, blatantly spam or anything similar just to increase your character count, you will be temporarily frozen or worse. Spam is not tolerated.

Due to spam, you need a minimum of 50 forum posts before you can start earning credits."

This is what the Pokemon Forum says. Hope this helps.

If you want to know the perks of forum goto here Forum Perks. Also Dualot have more information on [Forum Credits]

Thank this message
February 09, 2015 7:18:39am
[-]
"How many forum credits do u need to get 10000 coins?" 3846 FCs gets you 9999 Coins.
v Useful v

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]