Pokemon Topaz and Amethyst
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pokemon Topaz and Amethyst
April 19, 2015 11:07:27pm
[-]
We finally got to the meadow.

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 19, 2015 11:08:34pm
[-]
Maryu jumped off. "Thank you...Umm...You can...Never mind..." She quickly added before walking off to a part of the meadow with black roses.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Banette (Doesn't exist ;-; )
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
April 19, 2015 11:10:54pm
[-]
I follow her.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 19, 2015 11:13:01pm
[-]
Mary picked one and started taking the pettals off, one by one. "Stay....go...stay....go...stay...go..." And she kept plucking them off occasionaly pricking her finger on a thorn.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
April 20, 2015 11:09:17am
[-]
I crouched down as I sigh, the Groundon accident having ended pretty quickly, Pride however was still pretty peeved off at missing the chance to take in on, but got to trying to refill the lake with other various water types, all shooting off Water guns to refill it, although the glare on its face didn't leave.
Thank this message
April 20, 2015 9:20:31pm
[-]
I went back to the pond and sent out Gyarados. "Gyarados, Hydro pump water into the pond." I say softly, and the serpent did so happily. After filling the pond, I returned the Gyarados into it's respective pokeball and got back on Chipay.

Thank this message
April 21, 2015 11:18:31am
[-]
Pride turns into glare to you and shoots off another water gun, this time aiming for you back, using a little more force then necessary.
Thank this message
April 21, 2015 6:25:28pm
[-]
Mary sighed and closed her eyes, feeling bored.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
April 21, 2015 8:04:49pm
[-]
"Hmm, stupid thing doesn't know who it's messing with," I mutter, Chipay flying from the attack. "Chipay, Brave Bird, knock out the Piplup."

Thank this message
April 22, 2015 12:32:10pm
[-]
Without a second thought, it dived into the lake, gathering up its energy to shoot out another water gun. Unfortunately I stood between you and the Piplup "Enough both of you!" I growl
Thank this message
April 22, 2015 10:26:25pm
[-]
The Pidgeot stopped, and hovered above Sirena. I looked down at her. "Excuse me miss, but I don't prefer to have hostile Pokemon in my region."
(They're in Anona btw. :P)

Thank this message
April 23, 2015 5:52:38pm
[-]
I pick up Pride as I keep him to my chest "He`s just a baby your majesty and I take it your the so called champion, if so then you of all people should have learnt, he`s still only young so of course he`s want to prove something" I growl at you, stalking out of the lake and closer and closer to you, Pride looking somewhat smug in my arms, but only for a second before I briefly look down at it "I`ll deal with you next" With that he sunk down into my arms and into a ball.
Thank this message
April 23, 2015 9:50:22pm
[-]
Mary closed her eyes and listened to the rustling of the leave in the wind from the distant trees.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
April 24, 2015 3:08:44am
[-]
"Don't call me that," I mutter. "And maybe you should discipline the thing more, that's how my all-star team became so powerful. It also shouldn't be attacking humans, you better be lucky no officers were around, you could've been fined. After all, that is a 'tame' Pokemon," I say, before getting back on Chipay and flying to Mary.
"Hey," I say, sitting beside her.

Thank this message
April 24, 2015 3:27:52pm
[-]
"Ha its anything but" I huff and turn to look at Pride who was still curled up on my chest, purposely avoiding my gaze, the other various water types poking their head up out of the water to make sure everything was okay "Come on now, don't be such a baby" I place Pride back in the water with the others, quickly running off with the other pokemon. An old and tired looking Gyarados swimming up behind me to place its head next to my lap "Their certainly a handful"
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]