Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < kNaught
kNaught
Favorite Thread Post Reply
kNaught
April 27, 2015 3:57:15pm (This post was last modified: April 28, 2015 9:14:18pm by FlameChan.)
[-]
kNaught

What is a will, but something to be broken?
They are of no matter to me, but just tools for my plans.
I will break them, so I can use them.
They are nothing more than pitiful humans.
What can they possibly do?

Dusk, darkness incarnate.
A being using their powers to toy with others in his own pocket world, watching from above to his amusement.
Will you let him break you?
"We'll see about that."
[Setting]
In a metropolitan area, like a mixture between high tech Tokyo and New York City. Industrialization evident, with the cars, skyscrapers, bullet trains, etc. Crime is always about, and the police do their best to contain it, but what role will you play in all of this?
[Rules]
1. The basics.
2. I'm going to put an offput on violence, things like "the overbearing weight of the body dropping from that immense distance crushed the car easily, the metal bending and shattering along with the windows as the impact began and ended, just as soon as it happened." is okay in my book, but describing something like this

Spoiler:
The claws digging through the flesh at a incredible speed, lacerating each piece of flesh into strands as the being clawed through the corpse, going directly for the heart, grasping it carefully, before devouring it like an animal, the blood spilling onto him as he did.
. Is not.
[Form]
Name;
Gender;
Age;
Personality;
Appearance;
Bio; (Optional)
Powers;
Other;
[Skills/Points]
[Vigilante]
A must be for any hero that doesn't associate with the law.
Accumulated from acts of heroism, but not killing.
Will make you targets for criminals.
[Charm]
For thieves and rogues alike, for all reasons.
Increasing your conversation skills and convincing of others.
Mainly used for getting away with things or convincing others.
[Law]
For officers and people of the law.
Private to officers and other types of official government forces,
Criminals will see you, if not under cover.

[[NOTE]]
If you have done anything that you think will increase your points, PM me and I will update it for your character, please leave it in a Text Document on your computer/phone or remember it.
[Ranks]
Rookie; 0/50
Novice; 0/100
Expert; 0/200
Champion; 0/500

(But be free to add other things than the base information)

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 27, 2015 4:13:59pm
[-]
Name; Matthew Ray Vaughn/Leonard Hawkins
Gender; M/M
Age; 41/37
Personality; Calm, but prone to PTSD outbreaks/Angry and spiteful
Appearance; 6'3, 265Ibs, wears a full military uniform. Blonde buzzcut, blue eyes/6'1, 185Ibs, wears a white hoodie to cover his eyes and blue jeans to cover his prosthetic leg. His black dreadlocks stick out of his hoodie.
Bio; (Optional) Served in the military from Age 18 to Age 38, but was taken out of action and instead moved to the FBI./ Served in the military from age 21 to age 34, but was discharged due to being unable to fight. Is now homeless.
Powers; None/None
Other: This sounds like a freaken amazing modern Skyrim

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
April 27, 2015 7:24:33pm
[-]
Name; Lillith Hart
Gender; Female
Age; 24
Personality; Generally laid back with a calm disposition, wickedly cunning and slightly mischievous
Appearance; A curvy hourglass figure with walking grace of a cat, silky black waist long locks tipped with a darkening sky blue at the tip and purple highlights, almost glowing green eyes framed by smoky black make-up and snow white skin. Wears a black leather jacket with a black hoodie underneath, fingerless black gloves and slightly ripped black leggings with knee high black boots.
Bio; She comes from a wealthy background although during her teens she rebelled against her parents strict ways and ran away to experience freedom, now living by herself she`s a professional thief moving from place to place.
Powers; Cat like reflexes and a knack for getting out of any prison.
Other; :D FlameChan haven't seen you for a while ^^
Thank this message
April 27, 2015 8:37:24pm
[-]
Tman, Bluebird,
Accepted, glad to see you, I've been dropping in and out for school and stuff, so, I'll be attempting to be more active.

Thank this message
April 27, 2015 11:54:06pm
[-]
Forgot to mention, we can begin.
Name;
Vexacus "Vex" Rolaiziac
Gender; Male
Age; Ageless (Appearing Sixteen, even though his existence has spanned through history)
Personality; Increasingly intellectual and humble enough to admit and apologize for his mistakes. Sweet at most times and a bit misunderstood with his actions. A bit bloodthirsty when hungry, and taking to lose sight of who he is and who he cares for, except for his close friends and companions.
Appearance;
[you must login to view links] (Claw Reference)
At 5'11 with a extremely lean build. Easily able to tell his strength and physical prowess, just from bare glances. A pair of piercing greyish red eyes, slightly drowsy looking. His mouth and nose are covered, as well as his face except his eyes and ears by a mask that smooths it out and has a sharp teeth design like a grinning pumpkin with teeth. His teeth however, are like a shark's very sharp and growing back exponentially quickly. A bit creepy when grinning, revealing the entirety of them, always clean. Usually wearing a pull over smooth jacket with a collar hiding his neck, with a black base coat and a blood red accenting. Under it he wears a black sweater. His sleeves reach a bit more afterwards his "hands", which are actually like knife claws. a bit longer than a foot long serrated blades with teeth, sharp and double edged. Nearly indestructable and growing back as fast as his teeth. He usually wears a black pair of dress pants with red stripes. With a pair of jester shoes. His ears are longer and sleeker than a human's, seemingly elvish. Usually hidden are his more, unusual features, a pair of dragon wings sprouting for his back, as well as a sleek and lean tail. His draconic features are usually hidden from sight, to prevent panic.
History/Bio; Birthed from the pool of blood left from the first battle, created with a thirst for blood and the tools to acquire it. Paving his way through history, usually leaving corpses in his wake, all while being quite the charming individual throughout. Making various friends he's protected, and losing them to time. A very carnivorous person, taking to give no care if he devours a pesty snotty nosed child, but being selective on his choices.
Powers; [Eye for an Eye] Able to regenerate himself by consuming enough material. [Faster, Better, Stronger] Superhuman capabilities. [Draconian] Flight and Tail, which can be used to grab and coil. [Blade Warrenty] Teeth and Blades grow back in less than a second.
Skills; Charm, Intellect, Wealth from hoard, cooking and various recipes from the ages.
Other;

Thank this message
April 27, 2015 11:56:44pm
[-]
Hawkins sat in an alleyway, smoking a cigarette.

Matt was in his house playing cards with his kids

Thank this message
April 28, 2015 12:20:00am
[-]
Vex kept his path, walking with his hands in his coat pockets as he brushed by the people on the street, spotting a smoker in an alleyway as he moved by them. The night time sky was clear and bright, filled with the technological advances of the place. "Dusk..." he muttered to himself, his eyes darting lazily from person to person, until they found their aim being stuck on a typical sight. In the far distance, an elderly woman was being harassed by a gruff young man. This could only result in one ending, and so he took to heading over to address it.

Thank this message
April 28, 2015 12:22:05am
[-]
Hawkins looked out from the alleyway to watch what was going down

Thank this message
April 28, 2015 1:34:47am
[-]
Quickly finding the man who had pinned the woman up against a wall, holding a switchblade at her neck, Vex took to action. "Pal, drop it." he said simply approaching them, "Whatchu gonna do bout it? Pretty boy?. Annoyed at his comment, he revealed his claws, and grappled the blade out of the man's hands before pinning them to the wall whilst the lady retreated.

Thank this message
April 28, 2015 1:43:40am
[-]
"This should be interesting." Hawkins said

Thank this message
April 28, 2015 2:19:38am
[-]
He pinned the man to the wall, his eyes intent with a deathly stare, "So, going to leave people like her alone?"he said, holding on tightly as he pushed even harder. "Yeah yeah, now let me down, kid." the man said, obviously lying. "I hate liars."he said simply as he cut the man's chest slightly, before tossing him into a garbage can and leaving bricks on the top.

Thank this message
April 28, 2015 2:53:56am
[-]
Name; Talia (Tal for short)
Gender; M
Age; 14
Personality; Carefree and sweet. He acts very childish and loves food. His favourites are gelato, spaghetti, and cheese. He is very overexcited and cheerful. He makes friends with just about anyone he meets and does anything to please his friends.
Appearance; Tal is 4'8, and has golden blonde hair. It is rather messy and his bangs cover up most of his forehead. His eyes are a honey yellow color and his skin is light and pale. He weighs no more than 76 lbs and is rather healthy. He doesn't have a strong build, more like an average kid, but his sweetness and intelligence makes up for his lack of muscle. Usually, he wears a normal T shirt that looks like the Italian flag, and jeans. Occasionally, he will wear a black T shirt that says:
Make Pasta, Not War with 'Italy' from Hetalia on it. Talia is Italian.
Bio; He grew up averagely, his parents were good to him and he went to school. He was bullied occasionally but every kid goes through that. So one day, Tal was at the park hanging out with his friend Ecia, he was called by his aunt. He had been informed his parents died in a car accident, his little brother Louie being the only survivor. Present day Tal lives with his Aunt and brother.
Powers; None.
Other; :3

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
April 28, 2015 3:43:13am
[-]
Accepted, Ness, glad to see you around. Feel free to pop in and out.

Thank this message
April 28, 2015 10:46:17am
[-]
(Tal's PoV)
I was casually walking through the streets to the store. My aunt had given me some money to fetch her groceries. In all honesty, I didn't mind. That is, until a big guy walked up to me with a gun. Without moving, I thought of ways to avoid him. With all my quickness, I slapped the gun from his hands and took off.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
April 28, 2015 11:39:30am
[-]
I give a slight sound very close to a purr, tonight had been particularly good if the considerable weight of my bag was any indication. The cold midnight air danced though my multi-coloured hair as I walked gracefully over the buildings, stretching my hands over my head as I revealed in the still lingering adrenalin rush, a local ally cat joining me as it prowled along the darkened roofs with me, my steps just as silent as the feline`s.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]