Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < be able to have your own gym
be able to have your own gym
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 08, 2011 8:27:40pm
[-]
I think it a really good one basically I want like this you set your price based on level/time then a person goes to a thing that like Players Gym then there a top 10 best Gyms with a search function and you could search by price, players, and etc so what do you guys thinks
credits goes to FeaR and FeaR do you like my idea I got from yours and refined

Along with the Exp Share You'll gets the following for Just 18k Coins!
CursedAxew
CursedBonsly
CursedFeebas x8
CursedOnix
CursedTropius
ShadowCaterpie
ShadowZangoose
All Level 5s!!
Now that gotta be a bargain you can't resists!

Offer only valid for 18k coins so just create trade for those things in exchange of 18,000 coins
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 08, 2011 8:48:40pm
[-]
9/10.

made by soccer123 new. Thx soccer
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
December 08, 2011 10:35:49pm
[-]
I think that is is a good idea :D
I would really like having my own gym :3

^by IntrepidMisfortune
^by lychai
^by joeysparky234

Other sigs below!

by Shiny Darkrai
by POKEMONKING LEGEND
by joeysparky234
by Soccer123new
by Soccer123new
by Katiesoar
by catcherpro
Thank this message
December 08, 2011 10:45:48pm
[-]
thanks you guys keep them coming

CursedAxew
CursedBonsly
CursedFeebas x8
CursedOnix
CursedTropius
ShadowCaterpie
ShadowZangoose
All Level 5s!!

Offer only valid for 18k coins so just create trade for those things in exchange of 18,000 coins
Thank this message
December 08, 2011 11:17:17pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
December 09, 2011 1:11:08am
[-]
okay here an example let say you want to give your pokemons to so people can train with it the traditional way is to trade and involve being online and waiting to ease it you could set up your gym and charge accordingly to whatever you like like 10 coins an hour or 5 coins per 350,000 exp so you would put the pokemons in your gym once there in there you can't remove if the ones you want to remove is training the people would be charged automatically so in my example for every hour the people would lose 10 coins because in my example it set at 10 an hour if they don't have enough at the start they won't be permitted in the gym from the start if you have enough for at least a unit whatever you charge by time, level, and exp but you have enough for the amount set let say I charge 15 coins for 2 hours if you have 8 coins you can't get it because my unit is per 2 hours you'll be kicked out at the end of the last unit you can afford so if I have 45 coins I can have 6 hours of training the time would past just like loaning as soon 6 hours had been past I would be kicked out now you get it now don't you think it cool idea

CursedAxew
CursedBonsly
CursedFeebas x8
CursedOnix
CursedTropius
ShadowCaterpie
ShadowZangoose
All Level 5s!!

Thank this message
December 09, 2011 1:21:46am
[-]
Hmmm I like this. It sounds complicated tho

another awesome siggy by lychai :3

[you must login to view links]
Harmony made another absolutely amazing siggy for meh :D

Thanks lychai for this epic siggy!

][you must login to view links]
IntrepidMisfortune made this insane siggy :3

Harmony made this awsome siggy for me :D
Thank this message
December 09, 2011 1:43:41am
[-]
yes I did made it that way so everyone know all the details

CursedAxew
CursedBonsly
CursedFeebas x8
CursedOnix
CursedTropius
ShadowCaterpie
ShadowZangoose
All Level 5s!!

Thank this message
December 09, 2011 9:12:18pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
December 09, 2011 9:26:13pm
[-]
Nice idea
Thank this message
December 10, 2011 12:17:08am
[-]
"December 09, 2011 4:12:18pm""Marowak14" Wrote:  So its like Daycare?
But the coins go to a player instead of the game?
Exactly the player get the coins but another different that just like the current gyms so if you want to train with a level 5000 pokemon you would go to a player gym that contain that pokemon and battle on as you battle you'll be charged accordingly so if you charge 5 coins for 400,000 exp your pokemon increase that means every 400,000 exp you gains you automatically lose 5 coins because that the rate I set it to and to prevent scamming when you exit the gym you'll be charged as you would if you actually did it so when you leave my gym you'll be charged 5 coins the only exception is if you quit the gym before you start the next battle so when you got 400,000 exp at the last battle it'll say you had been charged 5 coins if you would like to exit Click Here then next to that Notice if you quit this gym before the next charge then you would be charged anyways yes I know it a little too much but it have to keep scamming at bay and tell how exactly how it would work so do guys think it okay if it work like this and it still preserve the traditional training process so make sure you understands this is Not automatic training

CursedAxew
CursedBonsly
CursedFeebas x8
CursedOnix
CursedTropius
ShadowCaterpie
ShadowZangoose
All Level 5s!!

Thank this message
December 10, 2011 2:16:13am
[-]
Lol its like clan and daycare crossed is there any ponit tbh u get people who train pokemon anyway so imo thumbs down for this idea as its just clan and daycare together and I wouldnt use it and not many other people would either so sorry :)

Thank this message
December 10, 2011 3:01:20am
[-]
so you actually rather stick to the old fashion way of waiting for training jobs and not just add pokemons in your own gym and just wait and change the pricing accordingly so it is semi automatic because this would get rid of the need of relying to customers and accepting trades and they can't barter you because it charge automatically and they can't compliant about it because they get all the info before being charged I think this will boost members counts and also customers would have so many gyms to choose from because each one will be different just like in the real world businesses from pricing, levels, and amount of pokemons in each gym so how about you reconsider this if you think it unnecessary even after reconsidering can you please give your reasoning because I really think this will do good to the game and this is nearly scam proof since of the auto charging system I explained earlier

CursedAxew
CursedBonsly
CursedFeebas x8
CursedOnix
CursedTropius
ShadowCaterpie
ShadowZangoose
All Level 5s!!

Thank this message
December 10, 2011 3:32:56am
[-]
Nice one

All stuff for trade. Visit me @ Trading Port.
Thank this message
December 10, 2011 4:16:41am
[-]
yes I am good at advertising and getting people to support my ideas I so good at advertising that I got two customers to buy 2 cups of alfalfa sprouts in real life I can't wait until they to be so delighted in to my high quality sprouts and by the way it only took 2 days to get them to buy them all I got to do now to deliver them and then my two first orders are completed and sure to love it they'll have to buy by the buckets full
anyways keep those supports coming

CursedAxew
CursedBonsly
CursedFeebas x8
CursedOnix
CursedTropius
ShadowCaterpie
ShadowZangoose
All Level 5s!!

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]