Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Can you make your own fortune ?
Can you make your own fortune ?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 31, 2015 9:59:32am
[-]
hey, ive been offline for 7 months and ive been back for 2 weeks and one thing ive noticed is the massive increase of people who arnt as strong asking for stuff, I understand people needing help if they have tried but theres people in this game who have not tried and asking the people who have tried (strong players including myself). Like theres players with lv 50 pokemon asking for training to like lv 5k, seriously train yourself! This game is about work as well as play and so many players these days are just relying on strong players to do everything for them and almost play the game for them which. The things I dislike a lot is when someone you don't even know asks you for coins or a big loan. To all those weaker players out there, can you please stop relying on stronger players all the time, other strong players will understand my annoyance

[you must login to view images]
credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 31, 2015 12:40:58pm
[-]
Actually, I've noticed that a little bit too, and I can sure as hell tell you exactly what's wrong.

Its the new generation, people young being grown up around so much technology; they become lazy.
So lazy in fact, they don't even wanna click a button a few times to actually do something. ;-;

It saddens me at how lazy most of the new people are on here.

"Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
#Billers If you're not a Biller, don't join.
Thank this message
July 31, 2015 3:41:48pm
[-]
July 31, 2015 12:40:58pmEngetsu Wrote:  Actually, I've noticed that a little bit too, and I can sure as hell tell you exactly what's wrong.

Its the new generation, people young being grown up around so much technology; they become lazy.
So lazy in fact, they don't even wanna click a button a few times to actually do something. ;-;

Yeh exactly right, a couple years ago everyone used to train themselves, now all the new players are just relying on stronger players to train for them because of how lazy some of the new players

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
July 31, 2015 9:40:05pm
[-]
I actually been seeing it too. I only had training twice, for my Bastiodon so I can use it to train my weaker Pokemon. I really don't plan to pay for training again until my Pokemon get so high-leveled I need to pay-train my Bastiodon again to make them level up fast again.

It's also annoying when you're PMing your friends when you suddenly get $1 with a note asking you for a loan for 400 coins. -_-

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
Thank this message
July 31, 2015 10:08:55pm
[-]
Yeah, I get that crap a lot. :/ There are a few people that only PM me when they want something from me. (Usually one of my colored Pokemon.) Honestly, for all my coloreds, I'm mostly collecting favorites, and ones with sprites that I like. The rest, collecting to sell for money to buy more for my collection. xD
I've paid for training a few times, but honestly, it was mostly to have a higher level so I could do more. Started a training gym, earned some dough, etc. With a higher level I was able to train most of my team myself. (Although I've only trained up to lv.,...I think 5.05k myself. xD Check the level of the Sandslashes in my storage #333264, and that's the maximum.)
I actually haven't paid for training for quite a while. Not since last year, actually. xD And it was like July last year, too. I've been training myself since then.
So that's basically the only reason why I've paid for training.

You've got these newbies/weaker trainers that just want everything handed to them because they breathe. And then they're less appreciative because they haven't worked for it, and then they know that if they get into a pinch or something that they can just spam your inbox or events and you'll hand it over. Some people have to learn to say 'no' or ignore them, and others have to learn to shut up and earn it themselves. But in today's world a lot of things get handed to people just because they exist, or they scream loud enough. Can't tell you how many times I've been in Wal-Mart or another store over by the toy section, and seen a littler kid throwing a temper tantrum because mommy or daddy said that they couldn't have a toy that they wanted, and after a few seconds of screaming, the parents crack and buy them the toy.
Wanna know something? When I was a really little kid, I tried that with my mom, and want to know what she did? Right in front of the store she spanked me and then she grounded me. Never tried it again. A lot of what these brats need is a good swat and some discipline. I guarantee they won't try that crap again.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
July 31, 2015 11:13:10pm
[-]
yeah one of the great things about creed is the feeling when you finish a lot of training, I was up til 2am training and I did 550 billion exp and I felt really good. All these newbie players are just getting everything given to them and if everyone is just given everything it kinda takes out one of the great things in creed :/

Its great to see all you guys agree, thanks for taking to time to write your opinions :)

MY STORAGE:

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
August 01, 2015 12:51:53am
[-]
Yeah. They're too lazy to earn their own colored Pokemon and coins, and heavily reliant on training. It's unfair to players such as me who had earned their hard earned coins through Lucky Dip, selling Pokemon (well, I only sold one, a ShinyTrapinch I got through 50/50), and got their own Pokemon through capturing, Random Swap, Lucky Dip, or Auctions. I mean, I only got my first non-Shiny colored, a CursedPsyduck, recently. It's a whole lot more rewarding to actually work for the things you want rather than beg for them.

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
Thank this message
August 01, 2015 1:00:51am
[-]
August 01, 2015 12:51:53amUmbreonRogue Wrote:  Yeah. They're too lazy to earn their own colored Pokemon and coins, and heavily reliant on training. It's unfair to players such as me who had earned their hard earned coins through Lucky Dip, selling Pokemon (well, I only sold one, a ShinyTrapinch I got through 50/50), and got their own Pokemon through capturing, Random Swap, Lucky Dip, or Auctions. I mean, I only got my first non-Shiny colored, a CursedPsyduck, recently. It's a whole lot more rewarding to actually work for the things you want rather than beg for them.

Exactly right, I train hard to get all my coloured pokemon and high trainer level, my lv 25k golurk has been trained almost 100% by me. Some players these days are just so lazy cause one of the great things in this game is the sensation you receive yourself from your hard work

MY STORAGE:

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
August 02, 2015 12:57:58pm
[-]
July 31, 2015 12:40:58pmEngetsu Wrote:  Actually, I've noticed that a little bit too, and I can sure as hell tell you exactly what's wrong.

We're becoming the fat people in Wall-E

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
August 02, 2015 7:18:22pm
[-]
August 02, 2015 12:57:58pmJeffrey0 Wrote:  
Engetsu Wrote:
July 31, 2015 12:40:58pm pid=537583
Actually, I've noticed that a little bit too, and I can sure as hell tell you exactly what's wrong.

We're becoming the fat people in Wall-E

I never knew we had a pool! Lol Wall-E, great movie. But to the original post, true people are getting lazier.

Thank this message
August 02, 2015 8:25:23pm (This post was last modified: August 02, 2015 8:25:50pm by zapdos.)
[-]
Like ive said for a long time players want things free,quick and easy and not willing to put in the time it takes to get better at the game, ok some might not get as much time to play the game as others but we do have players that are online for quite a while and do nothing except pm players asking for things (coins,pokemon or training) and even when you do help some out (not all) with training they still don't use the things to get better they come back and ask for more which is really annoying, we do have a free things post on the forums they can use to ask without pming others but like its been said earlier laziness has kicked in a lot around here and it's something that unfortunately that will never change.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 02, 2015 10:30:01pm
[-]
OMG @Jeff
You're right. xD

And I mean, gifts are different. If you're giving them something out of the kindness of your heart, that's okay. But rewarding people for doing things like spamming your inbox looking for coins or whatever else isn't. If you REALLY wanted to, you COULD buckle and give them what they're begging for, but that only ignites the flame. Then they realize that if they want something, they can just come back to you for it. And trust me, they will.

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
August 02, 2015 11:14:38pm
[-]
For when they have something in return, like coins and promos for training, i think it will suffice, right? What would be the use of the many training gyms? The one below or above the daycare (lol i forgot the name). Paying what is due i say it. You should also take into consideration that this is somehow about strategies on how to make coins legally. Im not disagreeing with the begging part though, because I too find it annoying, but even if we're annoyed, we needs must explain to them that begging isn't right, that we shouldn't snap at them or resort to giving spanking.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
August 03, 2015 12:34:36am (This post was last modified: August 03, 2015 4:04:46am by Shinxey.)
[-]
August 02, 2015 11:14:38pmnod Wrote:  For when they have something in return, like coins and promos for training, i think it will suffice, right? What would be the use of the many training gyms? The one below or above the daycare (lol i forgot the name). Paying what is due i say it. You should also take into consideration that this is somehow about strategies on how to make coins legally. Im not disagreeing with the begging part though, because I too find it annoying, but even if we're annoyed, we needs must explain to them that begging isn't right, that we shouldn't snap at them or resort to giving spanking.

PAYING for training is a bit different. What we mean is BEGGING for things like free training, free coloreds, free coins, etc.
But also, I mean if you pay for training all the time, that's a bit lazy, because you're not actually working. You're basically, as gambler put it, making people play the game for you. THAT isn't right.
But something like: "Oh I could really use an extra hundred levels or so to help boost this thing to level 5k" or something, and then PAYING for it would be okay. But something like paying someone literally every week to train like 5k levels isn't.
About the only thing training-wise I pay for these days is training for 'Fly'. Mostly, 'cause I guess I don't have the right type of team and can't beat Zapmolcuno. I could maybe get the "right type", but I also like my current team. xD

EDIT:
And wow. I literally just got a trade for one of my coloreds with nothing on the other person's side. :L Talk about trying to get stuff outta ya.

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
August 03, 2015 4:16:08am
[-]
August 02, 2015 11:14:38pmnod Wrote:  For when they have something in return, like coins and promos for training, i think it will suffice, right? What would be the use of the many training gyms? The one below or above the daycare (lol i forgot the name). Paying what is due i say it. You should also take into consideration that this is somehow about strategies on how to make coins legally. Im not disagreeing with the begging part though, because I too find it annoying, but even if we're annoyed, we needs must explain to them that begging isn't right, that we shouldn't snap at them or resort to giving spanking.

even when we explain to them that begging isn't allowed (right), they neither do...

1. say they wasn't begging was just "asking" (especially on chat)
2. pm a(nother) player(s) and begged for whatever they wanted
3. get all mad and started to swears at the person(s) that told them not begged.

I cant say how many time i been pm/send event/begged on chat for something, and it gets annoying after a while.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]