Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Can you make your own fortune ?
Can you make your own fortune ?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
August 03, 2015 4:52:07am
[-]
August 03, 2015 4:16:08amGrimReaper Wrote:  
nod Wrote:
August 02, 2015 11:14:38pm pid=538042
For when they have something in return, like coins and promos for training, i think it will suffice, right? What would be the use of the many training gyms? The one below or above the daycare (lol i forgot the name). Paying what is due i say it. You should also take into consideration that this is somehow about strategies on how to make coins legally. Im not disagreeing with the begging part though, because I too find it annoying, but even if we're annoyed, we needs must explain to them that begging isn't right, that we shouldn't snap at them or resort to giving spanking.

even when we explain to them that begging isn't allowed (right), they neither do...

1. say they wasn't begging was just "asking" (especially on chat)
2. pm a(nother) player(s) and begged for whatever they wanted
3. get all mad and started to swears at the person(s) that told them not begged.

I cant say how many time i been pm/send event/begged on chat for something, and it gets annoying after a while.

Yeah, a few of my friends and I got sworn at, threatened, etc for not giving people the thing they wanted. A few times even AFTER at least one staff has yelled at them. :L They don't listen.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
[you must login to view images]
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 03, 2015 6:23:58am
[-]
Yeah thanks for posting your opinions guys, I'm also sick of beggers. I'm also just sick of stupid requests, like yesterday I was on creed and a player asked me if I could train his Pokemon from lv 4k to 10k (930b exp) for free and all these players are just too lazy to do any work themselves when many players on this game do, including you guys who made a reply. Thanks guys for taking the time to post your opinions :D

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
August 03, 2015 7:34:41am
[-]
Then somehow i am fortunate I didnt get those things from the person who begged for my oval stone.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
August 03, 2015 7:35:09am
[-]
Then somehow i am fortunate I didnt get those things from the person who begged for my oval stone.

Thank this message
August 04, 2015 4:48:05am
[-]
These nubs are getting worse. ._. Someone just said I was selfish and greedy because I said that I would train 3 billion for 60 coins. And THEN they proceeded to create a trade for one of my coloreds with NOTHING on their side. :L Hypocrites. Hypocrites everywhere.
That's really annoying.

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
August 04, 2015 5:54:50am
[-]
August 04, 2015 4:48:05amShinxey Wrote:  These nubs are getting worse. ._. Someone just said I was selfish and greedy because I said that I would train 3 billion for 60 coins. And THEN they proceeded to create a trade for one of my coloreds with NOTHING on their side. :L Hypocrites. Hypocrites everywhere.
That's really annoying.

Yea some guy made a trade to me with 7k coins on my side and nothing on theirs once and ive also received one that is a R.Sableye (rates 22k) on my side and only 500 coins on their side. Nubs and hypocrites everywhere that need to stop this

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
August 04, 2015 2:12:36pm
[-]
Well, I understand the latter if they have little knowledge of rates. I once offered 100 coins on a ShinyEevee, since I saw most Shinies pricing around that on the Auctions and thought it was true for this one, but then the person who I was making a deal with brought it up to 600, which I guessed was the true rate of a ShinyEevee.

But there is no excuse for the first one.

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
Thank this message
August 04, 2015 8:15:38pm
[-]
I agree. @Umbreon
I used to not know rates myself, although I would usually talk to people before creating trades with stuff like that. But that has its downsides as well. I've gotten scammed at least three times that way. ;-;
But thankfully I've had some really good friends (some who quit Creed. ;-; ) who have helped me learn some rates, so that doesn't really happen anymore.
At one point, I remember, I bought a promo Shiny from someone. THEY said it rated 250 coins, because it was a promo Shiny, so I assumed that all non-legend promo Shinies would rate around that much. So later, I was selling a promo Shiny, and sold it for 250 coins. Then this dude is like:
"YOU'RE A SCAMMER! D:<" And I didn't know wtf he was talking about, and I was just like: "Well [username here] said this." and I even had screenshotted it and showed it, but then they guy that bought it from me got all P***ed off and started pitching a fit. (I'd say he had every right to.) So then from the second guy, I learned that most Shinies rate only like 40-50 coins at most. So I refunded the guy 210 coins. And he was STILL mad at me. :L
If you're going to get mad at anyone, get mad at the idiot that told me the false information to begin with. >:L
I let him keep the shiny, AND refunded him, but then he proceeded to spread rumors that I was a 'malicious scammer'. Luckily that's died down over the years. ._.
So one thing I really hate are scammers and liars like that.
So if you don't already know them, go and learn the rates. You won't regret that.

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
August 04, 2015 9:58:29pm (This post was last modified: August 04, 2015 10:53:09pm by Jacob99738807.)
[-]
Or they can look elsewere where people offer free things to newbies for a headstart.
Thank this message
August 04, 2015 10:06:26pm
[-]
that sucks @Shinxey
and
no advertising thanks @Jacob

MY STORAGE:

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
August 04, 2015 10:52:27pm
[-]
oh, sorry, ill remove :0
Thank this message
August 05, 2015 3:14:39am
[-]
Oh hey. Remember the dude that called me greedy right before sending me a 'freebie trade'? Well I DID end up doing some training for him, and after I finished, I got THIS PM:

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
August 05, 2015 5:11:21am
[-]
wow shinxey, just looking at that annoys me, but thanks for all the work you do around this game :)

MY STORAGE:

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
August 05, 2015 8:56:52am
[-]
I'm personally okay with training new peeps' pokemon at times if I can afford to. After all, being new in the community makes it hard to start fitting in with everyone and getting strong, but having a little push helps them with that and makes them happier. However, begging - or even harassing others - for such gifts is rather wrong and rude. Pay-training is okay in my mind since both sides do a little bit of hard work and not everyone enjoys training/collecting coins.

And I cannot contain my laughter because some of these stories are hilarious!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
August 05, 2015 9:14:18am
[-]
Where I do find beggers annoying, I also hardly use Creed for it's main thing and chill around the forums and people sometimes ask me for training and stuff and I just say either a small explanation I hardly even use Creed for the pokemon part or just outright tell them "No" and they either stop pestering me or just go "Mkay" but people like what Shinxey had to deal with, Just- just wow. ._. (Oh and people sometimes ask if they can have my coins for hitdown, and if it's a small amount like 1 or 3 coins I give it to them, But expect to be payed back And if they ask me again and haven't payed back I just tell them I'm not going to until they give me back the coin.) And on the topic of trades, Most of which are for my colours, which I just collect for the sake of collecting, and I just ignore the trades entirely. :P

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]