Gaming help
I am playing dbz budokai tenkaichi 3 in ps2 emulator in my laptop it runs slow
does anybody know how to make it run faster
and please post anymore emulator in your knowledge

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 05, 2015 6:35:13pm
[-]
I use a totally different emulator (GBA4iOS). I'll try my best to help, though. Um, did you try putting the game on low quality if it had such an option? If it doesn't, try getting rid of unneeded files on your computer. It could be lagging because of how much stuff it has.

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 07, 2015 11:29:44am
[-]
September 05, 2015 6:35:13pmUmbreonRogue Wrote:  I use a totally different emulator (GBA4iOS). I'll try my best to help, though. Um, did you try putting the game on low quality if it had such an option? If it doesn't, try getting rid of unneeded files on your computer. It could be lagging because of how much stuff it has.

thanks man but i already maximised the emulator but no use
Thank this message
September 24, 2015 10:10:09am
[-]
How much RAM (Memory) does your computer have?
I use PCXS2 for playing PS2 ISOs, and it works fine for me. (By fine, I mean at least 100% PS2 speed)

I would recommend having at least 8 GBs of RAM before you even consider trying to play games on a computer that's larger than a gameboy game.

The reason why I asked about the Memory on your computer is: I used to have a 2 GB memory computer that ran slow as crap when I tried to play PS2 games on it.

"Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
#Billers If you're not a Biller, don't join.
Thank this message
September 28, 2015 1:03:42am
[-]
Thats right i have a 2gb ran unfortunately so but psp games are running smoothly for me
Thank this message
September 28, 2015 10:36:40am
[-]
September 28, 2015 1:03:42amShadow adi Wrote:  Thats right i have a 2gb ran unfortunately so but psp games are running smoothly for me

Please compare the file sizes, PSP games aren't as big as PS2 games.
If you download a PSP game at the same time as you're downloading a PS2 game, there's nearly a 1.1+ GB difference in most cases.

After decompression, the file size is nearly twice as much as the download size. Meaning, after you decompress (also known as unzipping, etc.) it may be between 2-5 GBs compared to the 1-3 GBs when you downloaded it. (Trust me, I had a GB ram computer, I dealt with all this... Your best bet is to get at least an 8 GB ram computer in my honest opinion.)

Long story short, between the .iso file (the game you're trying to play, the format is .iso for ps2/psp games) and the emulator, that's using most (if not, all) of your memory. (It just comes down to your computer specs and how good they are)

Thank this message
October 01, 2015 2:03:17am
[-]
September 28, 2015 10:36:40amEngetsu Wrote:  
Shadow adi Wrote:
September 28, 2015 1:03:42am pid=550834
Thats right i have a 2gb ran unfortunately so but psp games are running smoothly for me
Please compare the file sizes, PSP games aren't as big as PS2 games.
If you download a PSP game at the same time as you're downloading a PS2 game, there's nearly a 1.1+ GB difference in most cases.

After decompression, the file size is nearly twice as much as the download size. Meaning, after you decompress (also known as unzipping, etc.) it may be between 2-5 GBs compared to the 1-3 GBs when you downloaded it. (Trust me, I had a GB ram computer, I dealt with all this... Your best bet is to get at least an 8 GB ram computer in my honest opinion.)

Long story short, between the .iso file (the game you're trying to play, the format is .iso for ps2/psp games) and the emulator, that's using most (if not, all) of your memory. (It just comes down to your computer specs and how good they are)

thanks man but i recently downloaded psp dbz tag team and the full file was like 2 gb or so and ps2 game was like 3 gb any way thanks man ill try to upgrade my ram and do you know anyother emulator for pc besides ds,gba,gcn,wii,psx,ps2,psp and xbox
i am particularly looking for ps3,psvita,3ds,
Thank this message
October 01, 2015 9:47:07pm
[-]
There are no working 3DS, or PS3 emulators as those systems are too new to actually have a working emulator.

If anyone claims to have a "working" one, just call them a liar. There is no known working emulator for the 3DS or PS3.
As far as the PSVita, I'm not sure.

Thank this message
October 02, 2015 8:06:16am
[-]
Hm can u check it out dude ,i mean i want to play dbz battle of z so
Thank this message
October 02, 2015 8:39:09pm
[-]
I've already checked for a 3DS/PS3 emulator, everyone that claims that their "emulator" works... According to McAfee, they have a ton of viruses in them.

Thank this message
October 04, 2015 2:43:33am
[-]
Dude ps3 binary is out but only demo
Thank this message
October 04, 2015 2:46:05am
[-]
And wbt ps vita
i really wantd to play battle of gods
Thank this message
October 04, 2015 12:01:16pm
[-]
Well, still... McAfee apparently claims it has viruses, so I'm avoiding that. (I Googled "PS3 Emulator," and went through all the downloads/etc.)

As far as PS Vita, I'm still not sure about.

Thank this message
October 05, 2015 1:21:16am
[-]
Ok dude check citra 3ds
Thank this message
October 07, 2015 7:32:29pm
[-]
Yeah, I downloaded "Citra 3ds" and it was missing some .dll files and Windows stopped it from being ran because of the security certificate issues.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]