Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Little help me plz
Little help me plz
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Little help me plz
October 14, 2015 5:46:43am
[-]
Little help me plz
hello
can any one help me were i find Spooky Scarf in map other way. any one tell me plz

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 14, 2015 6:22:56am
[-]
You have to trade it from others. I dont think it is obtainable in any maps, (I heard its a item released during one of the halloween. But not entirely sure about it.)

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
October 14, 2015 8:06:11am
[-]
isn't that found from treasure boxes? and this might be inappropriate here cause it's someone elses thread, but @eb what is spooky scarf for? cant find it in google :3

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
October 14, 2015 8:11:40am
[-]
October 14, 2015 8:06:11amnod Wrote:  isn't that found from treasure boxes? and this might be inappropriate here cause it's someone elses thread, but @eb what is spooky scarf for? cant find it in google :3

its not from treasure box. I'm pretty sure about it. As far as i know, Its just a useless item.

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
October 15, 2015 8:29:57pm
[-]
it was from the halloween event 3 years ago and can only be got now by trading with players that have them

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]