Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Forced Log Out
Forced Log Out
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Forced Log Out
February 11, 2016 11:20:36am
[-]
Forced Log Out
A short while ago I was forced to log out with a quick flash of a page claiming I was logged into multiple accounts on the same IP, with some other text that I couldn't read fast enough. Anyone with the ability to do so can check the logs, I was only logged into this account, and unfortunately the flash of the page went by so fast there was no way I could take a screen shot. I logged back in within 10 seconds just fine, but a forced log out in the first place for a false reason was pretty odd. Could multiple open tabs cause this even if each tab is on a different page? Not sure if this could have any effect on a forced log out, but in the event it may be useful information I was also experience quite a long lag on receiving 2 pokemon I had just won from the Auction House, it took nearly 30 minutes for them to appear in my events.

PS: Sorry if this has been mentioned before, the search feature also doesn't seem to work for me...

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 11, 2016 5:56:27pm
[-]
couple of questions:

1. where was you when this happen such as Home, School, friend house, Cafe..ect?
2. if it was home, does anyone else play creed? if so it possible that other person got on while you was on, and the site detach two different accounts on the same time and forced both of you.

also not sure if Da Man still got this in the game, but long time ago, there was a feature in the anti-marco that forced the player out of game (like the way you mention) to make them logged back in to prove they was human instead of marco system.

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 11, 2016 8:52:21pm
[-]
Home, and I live alone, so I'm pretty sure I was the only one logged in, unless my dog has learned to read and use a computer. :P
I think I was only on two different pages, maybe three (in different tabs of course). One being events (the events had just showed up so I probably closed this a few seconds before it happened), two being Hitdown (it was refreshing this page that logged me out), and possibly in my pokemon (I'm pretty sure I closed that page about a minute before it happened, but I could be wrong).

I hope it was just an older anti-marco feature. I'd like to not get frozen or banned for something I didn't even do.
Thank this message
February 24, 2016 12:07:06am
[-]
February 11, 2016 8:52:21pmZeek Wolffe Wrote:  Home, and I live alone, so I'm pretty sure I was the only one logged in, unless my dog has learned to read and use a computer. :P
I think I was only on two different pages, maybe three (in different tabs of course). One being events (the events had just showed up so I probably closed this a few seconds before it happened), two being Hitdown (it was refreshing this page that logged me out), and possibly in my pokemon (I'm pretty sure I closed that page about a minute before it happened, but I could be wrong).

I hope it was just an older anti-marco feature. I'd like to not get frozen or banned for something I didn't even do.

Check your IP logs, it's possible that someone gained access to your account. (If more than one person logs into the same account, the same message comes up)

And sorry for the late suggestion.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Made by Oscah!
Thank this message
March 03, 2016 5:42:11pm
[-]
I don't think that's what caused it. I don't see any suspicious numbers there. Also if someone had gained access to my account that was not me, it's likely some of my stuff would have gone missing, which would be apparent through trade/gift logs as well and I don't see anything I don't recall doing. Far as I can tell everything is right where it should be. I figure it was probably just a fluke, a random glitch possibly, or maybe anti-macro detection. I can see how winning a few auctions only about a minute apart within their last couple of seconds could have possibly set off some kind of red flag in the system causing it to think I might be a robot... Especially if I'd done that a few times before. It hasn't happened since then and hopefully it doesn't, I've stopped being good at winning stuff for a while just in case. If it was a random glitch, hopefully it will correct itself granted that's not likely, but otherwise it could be hard to pinpoint the exact cause of such an out of place and evidently uncommon glitch which of course would make it hard to get rid of it.
Thank this message
March 03, 2016 7:45:33pm
[-]
Not necessarily, someone could hack your account one time just to see if you used the provided password. Then come back again and then start doing harm.

But, if there's nothing suspicious in your IP logs, then you should be good.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Made by Oscah!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]