Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Banned Pokemon
Banned Pokemon
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Banned Pokemon
March 22, 2016 3:28:24pm (This post was last modified: March 22, 2016 3:34:22pm by RedHatred.)
[-]
Banned Pokemon
Hello Guys, I got a little new idea of mine well, not mine Jeff's just wanted to make a thread on it So the idea is that whenever A player is perm Banned/Frozen or whatever there should be a "Donate Pokemon" Option which would send your Pokemon's to a specific contest account or to some random active players with almost the same method of daily raffle or something this doesn't make the game so dead, unfair for all people who worked hard and those pokes may keep recycling in game rather than showing those banned/frozen accounts to be glorious and I think this way the lack of events in the game may be compensated Thanks for reading please give out your suggestions for improvement etc.

PS: If you think of this suggestion as greedy and u don't have a good point please pass on don't waste ur time :)

[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 22, 2016 3:46:45pm
[-]
I think its fair and ur just trying to revive creed and i feel something as minor as this would bring many people back so 9/10
Just dont wanna hear them complaining when they get unbanned
Thank this message
March 22, 2016 4:05:33pm
[-]
yes tht is needed as many people have got sole cool pokes which anyone would like to have with him and also it would encourage new people if it was placed in raffles. This will give a good boost to Creed.

Thank this message
March 22, 2016 7:21:31pm (This post was last modified: March 22, 2016 7:22:20pm by RedHatred.)
[-]
Banned Pokemon
Thanks for the feedback :)[/code]

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 22, 2016 9:21:57pm
[-]
They're already doing this to an extent it just doesn't happen frequently. I've already suggest something similar as have numerous others. To save you from the condescending attitudes that come from long time players when this suggestion pops up again, I'll just point you in the right direction as it certainly would have been nice if someone had just done that for me the first time around.

There's a contest account floating around Creed somewhere that some of the mods have access to and they are occasionally taking Pokemon out of banned/frozen accounts and putting them in the auction house using the contest account. It just doesn't happen in mass numbers and if you don't see it when it does happen then you missed your chance. I don't really participate in many contests on creed, but I would assume all the coins the Pokemon were sold for are used in contests, so it's not like you'd be throwing your coins down a black hole.
Thank this message
March 22, 2016 10:16:57pm
[-]
March 22, 2016 9:21:57pmZeek Wolffe Wrote:  They're already doing this to an extent it just doesn't happen frequently. I've already suggest something similar as have numerous others. To save you from the condescending attitudes that come from long time players when this suggestion pops up again, I'll just point you in the right direction as it certainly would have been nice if someone had just done that for me the first time around.

There's a contest account floating around Creed somewhere that some of the mods have access to and they are occasionally taking Pokemon out of banned/frozen accounts and putting them in the auction house using the contest account. It just doesn't happen in mass numbers and if you don't see it when it does happen then you missed your chance. I don't really participate in many contests on creed, but I would assume all the coins the Pokemon were sold for are used in contests, so it's not like you'd be throwing your coins down a black hole.

they dont always get puts on the Auction, 98% of them goes into a Mod contest accounts and then when a mod want to do a contest and want to use some of the pokemon that in the Mod Contest account, they have to pm neither Da Man or Zapdos to use some of pokemon to contested off.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
Thank this message
March 23, 2016 12:09:33am
[-]
I wouldn't have know that since I generally don't participate in contests and all I was told is that they're put in the auction house, so thanks for providing that information.
Thank this message
March 23, 2016 5:22:21am
[-]
Cool Idea. Only thing is that Da Man hardly ever replies except to staff players i guess.

Lf bug type coloureds !
Thank this message
March 23, 2016 9:26:40am
[-]
But than again isn't this idea better than contesting them off well it will be almost like contesting them off if you do the raffle thing and would save trouble for staff members to poof them out of there

Thank this message
March 23, 2016 9:30:02am
[-]
and zeek the thing is there aren't many contests these days because there aren't many players active only grim does contests from his own acc pokes rather than the contest acc so i think ur info was accurate according to the current game scenario.

Thank this message
March 23, 2016 7:56:58pm (This post was last modified: March 23, 2016 7:57:25pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
Banned Pokemon
there aren't many players active only grim does contests from his own acc pokes rather than the contest acc

That because I rather use my owns stuffs to giveaway then used stuffs from the Mod contest, and frankly most of the stuffs that in Mod Staff account that we allowed to used for contest are the stuffs that rate less then 25k (or less), the bigger rated stuffs can only be contest by Da Man or one of the other Admin.

forgot to mention this, a good chuck of pokemon (big and small rated stuffs) that was in the Mod contest account was puts in the Wonder trade the day Wonder trade was released.

^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 24, 2016 2:26:53am (This post was last modified: March 24, 2016 2:28:58am by Zeek Wolffe.)
[-]
Banned Pokemon
March 23, 2016 7:56:58pmGrimReaper Wrote:  
there aren't many players active only grim does contests from his own acc pokes rather than the contest acc

That because I rather use my owns stuffs to giveaway then used stuffs from the Mod contest, and frankly most of the stuffs that in Mod Staff account that we allowed to used for contest are the stuffs that rate less then 25k (or less), the bigger rated stuffs can only be contest by Da Man or one of the other Admin.

forgot to mention this, a good chuck of pokemon (big and small rated stuffs) that was in the Mod contest account was puts in the Wonder trade the day Wonder trade was released.

Stuff worth more than 25k can't be awarded in contests by anyone other than Da Man? Seriously...? So, just out of curiosity, I've got a hypothetical question. If a player, just some random player happened to have a Pokemon worth more than 25K and posted a contest with that Pokemon as the prize, they wouldn't be allowed to do that? Or does that only apply to the contest account?
Thank this message
March 24, 2016 2:33:37am (This post was last modified: March 24, 2016 2:43:36am by GrimReaper.)
[-]
Banned Pokemon
from the Mod Contest account, once time I did do some of contests using some of the pokemon in the Mod contest account, and Da Man told me not to take any pokemon that rate a certain amount (cant remember the exact amount but I know it wasn't anything over 25k, that why i also said (or less)

if the pokemon come from your owns account, you can contested any thing no matter what the rate.

Edit: these was all the pokemon that I was able to get out of the Mod Contest account, there wasn't much to choose from since like I said in my previous post, a good chucks of the stuffs went into Wonder Trade, when it was released:

[you must login to view links] (minus the cursedswoobat)

^^^ Made by me.
Thank this message
March 24, 2016 4:04:52am
[-]
Wonder trade was added quite a while ago... Are you guys not taking pokemon out of banned/frozen accounts anymore? Pretty sure that's what I was told was where most if not all of the pokemon in that account came from. If there's not much to choose from, maybe you guys should restock or something? There was a pretty good variety when someone was putting a few in the auction house like a month or so ago.
Thank this message
March 24, 2016 4:51:03am (This post was last modified: March 24, 2016 4:56:37am by GrimReaper.)
[-]
Banned Pokemon
only admin are allow to take stuffs out frozen/banned accounts and that if Da Man let them, and currently all the admin are too busy. Zapdos did take some out of banned/frozen after He become a admin and put them in mod contest account, but with personal life getting in ways, he haven't been on much.

^^^ Made by me.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]