Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Promo Bug?
Promo Bug?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Promo Bug?
April 01, 2016 4:57:06am (This post was last modified: April 01, 2016 5:03:02am by Zeek Wolffe.)
[-]
Promo Bug?
Is mew just a place holder or something?

[you must login to view images]

Ugh... It's an April Fools joke, isn't it...? -_-" Not funny.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 01, 2016 5:33:05am
[-]
yes its april fool joke..
same like past year.

Thank this message
April 01, 2016 5:56:43am
[-]
April 01, 2016 5:33:05amPranjit Wrote:  yes its april fool joke..
same like past year.

I wasn't here last year, so I wouldn't know. I don't even care about the fake trade, Mew would be nice for my pokedex. Nothing like stumbling over to my computer half asleep, getting excited about a new promo, only to find it doesn't work and is probably on a time limit (leading to me posting this immediately), publicly humiliating myself in my half-dazed state, then realizing the date and immediately feeling awful. I'll take that as I sign that this day will be horrible and I'm going back to back to bed to avoid it, thank you... -_-"
Thank this message
April 01, 2016 8:42:45am
[-]
Oh..actually when u posted this thread may be its midnight in india bro...and i m not present last year too..but someone posted a thread on aprill fool joke..there shinxey said so..

Thank this message
April 01, 2016 10:41:51am
[-]
Yeah it was the same concept of last year. But i think it was shiny mew last year. and not only that. When you went to home page you'd see yourself having 1million+ coins. But it hasn't been done this year.

Lf bug type coloureds !
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]