Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Sun and Moon Update?
Sun and Moon Update?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Sun and Moon Update?
May 19, 2016 4:25:41am
[-]
Sun and Moon Update?
So, we all know there hasn't been an update in forever... With the fast approaching release of the next generation I'm curious to know if anyone thinks we might get an update for that after sprites and such become available (hopefully that update also includes at a minimum items and moves missing from previous generations)? I'm sure it would still be a while before all of it is added even after the games and all the information is out, but if we don't even get an update for that, then Creed's future is getting bleaker every day... Anyone else wondering about this?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 19, 2016 1:39:12pm
[-]
It will not happen =(
Thank this message
May 19, 2016 1:40:30pm
[-]
no it will happen let us all spam da man , TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK

:)
Thank this message
May 19, 2016 4:04:50pm
[-]
Lol :)
Thank this message
May 19, 2016 7:53:10pm
[-]
May 19, 2016 1:40:30pmnightmaredragon Wrote:  no it will happen let us all spam da man , TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK

XD If only... I get it, I've gotten bored with projects before too and it certainly seems like that's what's happened here, but the least he could do is fix the minor problems, right? How hard could it be to either add the move mimic or add Sudwoodo to Random Swap, and add the 2 or 3 missing evolution items (or at least remove the requirement for the pokemon that need those items), maybe even replace a few really bad sprites with better ones that players have already supplied?
When Sun and Moon come out, if I don't see any indication that he'll update even for that, I think I'm jumping ship before it's completely underwater. Right now it feels a lot like the players who are trying to stick around, hoping for things to get better are like that band that kept playing even as the Titanic was sinking.
Thank this message
May 19, 2016 11:17:05pm
[-]
That would be nice. But I doubt it will happen. It took forever for us to get the Kalos update. IF we WERE to get the Sun/Moon update, it would also probably take a long time. But part of that is because it takes a bit to code all the new sprites into the game. But Da Man has also shown that he's pretty much abandoned Creed, so we might not get it at all.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
[you must login to view images]
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
May 19, 2016 11:58:36pm
[-]
#alan du sucks#da man sucks
Thank this message
May 20, 2016 9:02:48am
[-]
Well, Da Man has to do something regularly. If he doesn't update for more time then he'll burden up his update jobs. If Da Man would have done some updates little-by-little then maybe his work load could have had been lesser. But now he has to fix the minor problems as well as the 'Sun & Moon' updates. I want him to take a day off only for creed and do as much as he can .

Lf bug type coloureds !
Thank this message
May 20, 2016 11:29:08pm
[-]
May 20, 2016 9:02:48amyathinsrao Wrote:  Well, Da Man has to do something regularly. If he doesn't update for more time then he'll burden up his update jobs. If Da Man would have done some updates little-by-little then maybe his work load could have had been lesser. But now he has to fix the minor problems as well as the 'Sun & Moon' updates. I want him to take a day off only for creed and do as much as he can .

Of course, it can only get worse the more he lets it pile up. If he's not going to update anything, why does he even keep the site running? Is the date on the first page you see when logging in correct? Has it really been almost 2 years since the last update?
Thank this message
May 21, 2016 7:31:25am
[-]
Yeah. 2 years since creed is in coma.
People before took screenshots when they were alone in chatroom. Now, if they take a screenshot when it's full, then its a great job!

Lf bug type coloureds !
Thank this message
May 21, 2016 11:52:00pm
[-]
Holy Arceus, man! I knew it was bad, but I was really hoping that date wasn't correct...
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]