Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades < Gam and Kaurav Training Gym
Gam and Kaurav Training Gym
Favorite Thread Post Reply
June 26, 2016 2:35:51am (This post was last modified: June 30, 2016 5:37:14am by gambler123456789.)
[-]
Hey everyone, welcome to a new gym run by kaurav and myself

Trainer Statistics:

[you must login to view images]
Username/#: kaurav - #356823
Trainer Level: 25.5K and rising
Highest Level Pokemon: 25.2K and rising

Username/#: gambler123456789 - #317283
Trainer Level: 40.7K and rising
Highest Level Pokemon: 38.2K and rising

Rates:

Coins Rate: 20 coins/bil exp
Coloured Pokemon Rate: 30 coins/bil exp for kaurav, 10 - 30 coins/bil exp depending on the pokemon for gam
Unbase Coloured Pokemon Rate: 40 coins/bil exp (Only kaurav will train for these)

Thanks for reading, sorry if you may think the rates are too high, but kaurav and myself are the fastest trainers around and are looking to re-invent higher rates because lower rates was becoming stressing

Reply here, or send a pm to either kaurav or gambler123456789 for training. Click on the pictures to visit our profiles

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 26, 2016 11:56:35pm
[-]
Bumpity Bump

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
June 27, 2016 10:09:20am
[-]
well that rate doesn't suit you gampa :P

Thank this message
June 28, 2016 1:07:46am
[-]
Tan, me and kaurav want to increase the rates, the reason is because we dont think we get enough for how much work training is

MY STORAGE:

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
June 28, 2016 5:47:42am (This post was last modified: June 28, 2016 5:49:36am by RichKidDre.)
[-]
I could pull an adilkhan right now
but I'd like to see you try to raise it up after that apocalypse he created

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message
June 28, 2016 9:18:38am
[-]
Yea ik the no of trainers has gone down too....but still stb training Id love to see you getting to 100 trils :D

Thank this message
June 28, 2016 11:43:10am
[-]
Lets bring in some reality here
without any significant sales theres no way youre worth 20c/bill , to do that you must have a fast response rate with a lot of costumers
This is not a business this is a hobby , and id suggest you take it behind a barn and shoot it
Nothing will stop a trainer from coming in with a 10c/b and stealing all your customers and crushing you like the little soda cans you are in the market

This post was sponsored by Kevin O'Leary

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE
Thank this message
June 28, 2016 11:57:24am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 28, 2016 2:00:04pm
[-]
Nightmaredragon - no one else has gyms, theres only like 5 trainers to choose from, we are the fastest 2, people pay for speed but also im trying to encourage a game-wide, permanent increase in rates like the days of 2011 - 2012

psykickx - 500 pokes to level 30k is 13500T exp (27T per poke)
For all that training it would cost: 270M coins or 405M in pokes which no one in this game has, nor would it be possible for me to train that much

MY STORAGE:

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
June 29, 2016 5:25:18am
[-]
June 28, 2016 2:00:04pmgambler123456789 Wrote:  [color=#FFFFFF]Nightmaredragon - no one else has gyms, theres only like 5 trainers to choose from, we are the fastest 2, people pay for speed but also im trying to encourage a game-wide, permanent increase in rates like the days of 2011 - 2012

Not arguing on the 20 coins per billion rate. In fact I actually like the idea of charging more for faster training. Just stating some fact.

2011 - 2012, the year I joined Pokemon Creed. The training rate for level 5 Pokemon to 1000 (1 billion EXP) is 2000 Coins. I once paid a Rainbow Key for just a few billions training. The reason is because of the limitation posed in 2011 -2012, no one have 10 000 level Pokemon and Dark Alley is not implanted. Hence the training is slower which result is the high rate.

Today, the rate to train one billion EXP is ranging from 5 Coins to 30 Coins. The reason for this sharp fall is not because of "coins-wanna-fast" trainer charging low. The reason is because training for a billion become much faster with higher levels Pokemon and Dark Alley. For example, in the past, it take maybe 30 minutes to train a base Pokemon to level 1000. Today, it takes only one battle (less than three minutes) for the same amount of EXP.

I like that you and your friend charge high rate for training because you want to bring back the old days. However, I would really like to see new term for training. For example, 20000 Coins per trillion EXP - using your rate.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
June 29, 2016 12:54:01pm
[-]
Jack were in the same clan youre supposed to take my side ._.

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]