Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades < Selling Points for Coins
Selling Points for Coins
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Selling Points for Coins
July 15, 2016 12:08:20pm
[-]
Selling Points for Coins
As title says, I'm selling 36k points for 360c. I recently just lost most of my coins and I'm trying to work my way back up there which was 1k. So, yeah; send me a trade if you want to.

Also, I'm doing Ghost training for free. I can't promise that the number will be over 2k but I can try; you just have to give me time!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 15, 2016 8:31:47pm
[-]
I've move this thread to the correct section.

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 15, 2016 11:17:19pm
[-]
July 15, 2016 8:31:47pmGrimReaper Wrote:  I've move this thread to the correct section.

Thank you. I didn't notice til this afternoon; I wasn't quite awake when I made this forum.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]