Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Showcase < Random sprite type?
Random sprite type?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Random sprite type?
December 19, 2016 2:44:26am
[-]
Random sprite type?
Something I came up to when I wanted to do something new.
[you must login to view images]

[align=center]Visit my Signature Shop :)
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 19, 2016 4:39:44am
[-]
call it pixel or something like that. So like PixelFlareon, PixelPikachu
Thank this message
December 19, 2016 4:50:34am
[-]
I thought it would be better to call it something like Mystic?

Thank this message
December 27, 2016 11:15:05am
[-]
these look ugly

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE
Thank this message
December 27, 2016 11:57:26am
[-]
Thank you

Thank this message
February 01, 2017 2:01:52am
[-]
Hi. I think these would be great if called Spirit, as in SpiritVulpix :)

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
..................................................................................
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
..................................................................................
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
February 04, 2017 8:26:41am (This post was last modified: February 09, 2017 9:28:18pm by Leafburn12.)
[-]
Random sprite type?
Cool sprites

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 01, 2017 2:06:15am
[-]
February 01, 2017 2:01:52amEvePandora Wrote:  Hi. I think these would be great if called Spirit, as in SpiritVulpix :)

I thought it's better called Mystic. Thank you for the idea anyways :)

February 04, 2017 8:26:41amLeafburn12 Wrote:  Cool sprites

Thank you @Leafburn12

Thank this message
March 04, 2017 1:29:07am
[-]
I'm a bit Gardevoir-crazy, as you can see from my party. Anyway, you should try making a Gardevoir, Gallade, or Legendary.:)

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
March 11, 2017 1:41:37pm
[-]
Nice!, But if the sprite itself can be a tiny bit clearer, it would be much better, but still keeping the pixelated effect would be good.
Thank this message
March 11, 2017 5:03:56pm
[-]
Really good work. The spirtes look amazing on there own, the effect and the colors they bring out but I would prefer to make an outline of the sprite itself, it lacks the definition of the pokemons originality (Gastly, pidgey, abra).

^ Made by MaD Roby ^

Creed Artist

Visit my Deviantart profile

[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
March 12, 2017 4:33:32pm
[-]
March 04, 2017 1:29:07amEvePandora Wrote:  I'm a bit Gardevoir-crazy, as you can see from my party. Anyway, you should try making a Gardevoir, Gallade, or Legendary.:)

Thank you for the compliment anyways. I'll try making them and send them to you in a PM or just in this post.

March 11, 2017 1:41:37pmDualot Wrote:  Nice!, But if the sprite itself can be a tiny bit clearer, it would be much better, but still keeping the pixelated effect would be good.

Yeah right, I couldn't figure out to make them more clearer as I did them with Blending tools mostly. I'll try making look more clearer adding the pixelated effect. Thank you.

March 11, 2017 5:03:56pmArsenic212 Wrote:  Really good work. The spirtes look amazing on there own, the effect and the colors they bring out but I would prefer to make an outline of the sprite itself, it lacks the definition of the pokemons originality (Gastly, pidgey, abra).

Yeah, they lack some details too. I'll try improving them. Thank you.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]