Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < old account
old account
Favorite Thread Post Reply
old account
January 18, 2018 7:34:19pm
[-]
old account
hello

i used to have an account called becbec and when i signed up it stated that email address can only be 32 characters long but my email address is 33 long

when i try and recover password i cannot full email address therefore i dont get email with instructions to recover account. does anyone have any ideas at all?

if a mod or anyone can either transfer the pokemon from that account to this one or somehow give me the instructions to my full email address that would be awesome.

thanks in advance

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 18, 2018 8:19:20pm (This post was last modified: January 18, 2018 8:23:50pm by IM Challenger.)
[-]
old account
Hi there.
Unfortunately the "Forgot Password" function won't work in your case, meaning that you wouldn't be able to retrieve your account password through an email response. I would suggest emailing Da Man personally (alanduu50[at]gmail[dot]com) and he possibly will be able to help you from there.
Hope that helped and hopefully you are able to get your account back :)
Thank this message
January 18, 2018 8:21:02pm
[-]
he wont mind me emailing him will he?
Thank this message
January 18, 2018 8:23:13pm
[-]
Most people who forget their passwords email Da Man so I think you should be fine.
Thank this message
January 18, 2018 8:26:56pm
[-]
fantastic i will give that a go. will let you know the outcome. thanks :D
Thank this message
January 18, 2018 8:28:17pm
[-]
Ok sure. No worries and good luck :D
Thank this message
January 19, 2018 7:34:50pm
[-]
i havnt had an email back from Da Man yet so open to any other options
Thank this message
January 19, 2018 11:43:37pm
[-]
He doesn't normally reply to his emails these days and even if he does, it will probably take a while for him to get back to you. I would suggest to just wait it out for a bit and then you could possibly try something else if things haven't worked out yet.
Thank this message
January 20, 2018 12:38:47am
[-]
January 19, 2018 7:34:50pmbecbec25 Wrote:  i havnt had an email back from Da Man yet so open to any other options

Try asking a staff member to send an email to Da Man about the issue. I heard Da Man replies to the email sent by some staff. (Ask brys18, I saw him saying he got a reply from Da Man)

He might reply. If not, you have to wait. There's no other way :p

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
January 20, 2018 10:36:34am
[-]
oh ok guys ill ask brys18 then see what happens - its just i spent money on it so i want to at least try and get it back :D
Thank this message
January 20, 2018 11:37:03am
[-]
January 20, 2018 10:36:34ambecbec25 Wrote:  oh ok guys ill ask brys18 then see what happens - its just i spent money on it so i want to at least try and get it back :D

Oh well xD

Good luck! Hope you get it back :)

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
January 22, 2018 7:28:57pm
[-]
still no reply. has anyone ever had a reply from Da Man either on here or by email before?
Thank this message
January 23, 2018 12:13:05am
[-]
Hey, you got the password right? I saw your account 'becbec' in online players list.

Congrats :)

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
January 29, 2018 1:37:32pm
[-]
January 22, 2018 7:28:57pmbecbec25 Wrote:  still no reply. has anyone ever had a reply from Da Man either on here or by email before?

Yeah, I've email Da Man mulitple times and have received emails back from him. My most recent one was about a site preview i showed him.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]