Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < New Level/EXP System
New Level/EXP System
Favorite Thread Post Reply
New Level/EXP System
December 26, 2018 5:05:00am
[-]
I also agree dont bring any changes to the exp/level system plz.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 26, 2018 5:55:06am
[-]
Yeah like everyone else said, please keep the Exp/Level system as it is.

If possible, pls add the Roster Cap too. That'll prevent people getting training from others.

I remember you saying that people doesn't like restrictions. Tbh, only those who are lazy and doesn't train themselves might not like the idea of roster cap.

Well, It's possible to give leniency in Roster Cap.

Maybe up to (say) 25,000 level, no roster cap.
After 25k, set the Roster Cap = Trainer Level.

Also, For having completed certain things in game, they can be given 10 more percent leniency.

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
December 28, 2018 8:16:35pm
[-]
tbh keep it the same. We all worked so hard and this all has became a nice habit. Getting over habits is as good as hard. I prefer the thing it is today to be this always. Matter of fact ive played other rpgs. Trust me they all (not trying to advertise) have options like after level 100 the pokemon cant be trained. People spend like 5-6 days and get that level 100 easily. After that theres no competition. A best game is the one that has competition always. Pls keep the same as it is today. Making changes will upset everyone.

Training again
Message me
Thank this message
December 29, 2018 11:42:51am
[-]
Hmm yeah plz keep it the same and no need of implementing the roster cap too its good as it is
Thank this message
January 03, 2019 8:35:26pm (This post was last modified: January 03, 2019 8:37:33pm by Da Man.)
[-]
New Level/EXP System
Roster cap won't be implemented, it's too restrictive.

Levels won't be reset, but changed (square rooted sort of). You keep the progress, but the EXP gain formula is different.

It'd make levels more sustainable. For example, it's really easy getting a level 10,000 right now, but in the past, it wasn't. The new system, it won't make getting higher levels easier. The worth of a level 10,000 in the new level system would stay the same.

What do lower level trainers think?

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
January 03, 2019 8:54:04pm
[-]
January 03, 2019 9:35:26pmDa Man Wrote:  Roster cap won't be implemented, it's too restrictive.

Levels won't be reset, but changed (square rooted sort of). You keep the progress, but the EXP gain formula is different.

It'd make levels more sustainable. For example, it's really easy getting a level 10,000 right now, but in the past, it wasn't. The new system, it won't make getting higher levels easier. The worth of a level 10,000 in the new level system would stay the same.

What do lower level trainers think?

seems all fair imo but only think I was hoping to have added bk is the rooster cap as its a bit sad that everyone is slowly starting to relay on higher leveled pokemon to train >.<

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
January 05, 2019 4:54:34pm (This post was last modified: January 05, 2019 5:27:59pm by Da Man.)
[-]
New Level/EXP System
So should roster cap be removed? I think the new EXP system will solve a lot of issues, while roster cap, not so much. Would roster cap destroy training jobs?

Or, 10% leniency for the "roster cap"?
Or, 20th Jan, I set everyone's trainer level to be at least their main Pokemon?

Or, an exp gain cap, EXP gain is capped based on your trainer's level * 10.
Thoughts?

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
January 06, 2019 1:32:17am
[-]
I am not really sure but wouldn't the whole thing about:

Reducing Trainer Levels
Reducing Pokemon Levels
Making exp harder than it already is

Just destroy the RPG we all spent years in?

Training again
Message me
Thank this message
January 06, 2019 10:29:33am (This post was last modified: January 06, 2019 2:32:56pm by EliteBOY.)
[-]
New Level/EXP System
January 06, 2019 2:32:17amattacker Wrote:  I am not really sure but wouldn't the whole thing about:

Reducing Trainer Levels
Reducing Pokemon Levels
Making exp harder than it already is

Just destroy the RPG we all spent years in?

Seems more fair to me!

Guess the roster cap is better than this level system change! You think people are ready to lose the levels that they trained by wasting years? I'm not saying about those who got trained. The ones who really spent years to get their Levels to a really high level would get mad.

Better DELETE THE GAME than bringing these kind of updates.

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
January 06, 2019 1:25:53pm (This post was last modified: January 06, 2019 1:53:48pm by don of legends.)
[-]
New Level/EXP System
Just stop the fainting poke thing plz and dont change the levels ..... make training harder no problem......plz
It would be better if you just keep it the way as it is and dont bring any changes.....
I support attacker bro as this update would destroy creed
Thank this message
January 06, 2019 4:18:37pm (This post was last modified: January 06, 2019 4:19:02pm by B0sh.)
[-]
New Level/EXP System
I'm biased because of of the way I've handled myself and the success its had, but in my opinion with changes this massive it should be a full reset. Even though (assuming you've done due diligence) people's effort will be maintained throughout the systems, 99% of people won't be able to grasp that fact and think you've removed their hard work. I've done exp formula changes multiple times and the only time I didn't do a reset was when it was within the first month or so of the game. If you change trainer level to be peoples highest Pokemon that's just awful : (. Trainer level basically becomes a meaningless stat in terms of player effort at that point... Furthermore, new players will never be able to catch up to higher players if they are required to train from base but everyone else in all the previous years were able to trade or pay for training etc. I have questions about the merits of your choice for the exp formula itself, but at the end of the day thats a difference of opinion and as long as you pick something and stick with it it doesn't really matter.

~B0sh
Thank this message
January 07, 2019 6:10:51pm
[-]
January 06, 2019 5:18:37pmB0sh Wrote:  I'm biased because of of the way I've handled myself and the success its had, but in my opinion with changes this massive it should be a full reset. Even though (assuming you've done due diligence) people's effort will be maintained throughout the systems, 99% of people won't be able to grasp that fact and think you've removed their hard work. I've done exp formula changes multiple times and the only time I didn't do a reset was when it was within the first month or so of the game. If you change trainer level to be peoples highest Pokemon that's just awful : (. Trainer level basically becomes a meaningless stat in terms of player effort at that point... Furthermore, new players will never be able to catch up to higher players if they are required to train from base but everyone else in all the previous years were able to trade or pay for training etc. I have questions about the merits of your choice for the exp formula itself, but at the end of the day thats a difference of opinion and as long as you pick something and stick with it it doesn't really matter.

~B0sh

Losing my team? Lame idea Lol

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 08, 2019 3:34:28am
[-]
January 06, 2019 5:18:37pmB0sh Wrote:   Furthermore, new players will never be able to catch up to higher players if they are required to train from base but everyone else in all the previous years were able to trade or pay for training etc.
~B0sh

Everyone in all the previous years was able to trade or pay for training etc?

Well, I'm sorry but I don't see what is wrong with people training for other people. That has been part of every single Pokemon Rpg. "Previous years?" Excuse me, but to say the truth ish all our hard work, We spent 2-3 years training this high in the game but guess what back then when I joined November 27, 2012, 6: 53:40 am, I too had a level 5 Charmander. We didn't get this far in just a day or two. See the date?
"2012", We were here playing Pokemon Creed while the Tv and Cinemas were playing "2012, The End of all mankind." If any player comes to Creed in 2018 then they too will get successful. Your update is trying to make it possible in one day. How is that even fair? Evening the difference between old and new players?

Make 2012 and 2018 same thing for every player? Is that what Pokemon Creed calls "FAIR" in their terminology. I would still say please rethink the whole idea of exp change n hardening itself.

@BOsh you may think we all trade for training right? Look my trainer level and my Pokemon level, now that is the difference between your and mine determination and I am pretty sure I wasn't the only one born like this. Anyone who comes in 2018 should be able to put the same amount of efforts as we all did from 2012 to 2018.

Training again
Message me
Thank this message
January 08, 2019 3:38:39am
[-]
January 08, 2019 4:34:28amattacker Wrote:  

Well, I'm sorry but I don't see what is wrong with people training for other people. That has been part of every single Pokemon Rpg. "Previous years?" Excuse me, but to say the truth ish all our hard work, We spent 2-3 years training this high in the game but guess what back then when I joined November 27, 2012, 6: 53:40 am, I too had a level 5 Charmander. We didn't get this far in just a day or two. See the date?
"2012", We were here playing Pokemon Creed while the Tv and Cinemas were playing "2012, The End of all mankind." If any player comes to Creed in 2018 then they too will get successful. Your update is trying to make it possible in one day. How is that even fair? Evening the difference between old and new players?

Make 2012 and 2018 same thing for every player? Is that what Pokemon Creed calls "FAIR" in their terminology. I would still say please rethink the whole idea of exp change n hardening itself.

@BOsh you may think we all trade for training right? Look my trainer level and my Pokemon level, now that is the difference between your and mine determination and I am pretty sure I wasn't the only one born like this. Anyone who comes in 2018 should be able to put the same amount of efforts as we all did from 2012 to 2018.

I completely agree with you attacker! Getting a really high level is not a matter of few days. People have to work for years to get it. Just the way you did!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
January 08, 2019 3:42:13am
[-]
January 08, 2019 4:34:28amattacker Wrote:  
B0sh Wrote:
January 06, 2019 5:18:37pm pid=572705
Furthermore, new players will never be able to catch up to higher players if they are required to train from base but everyone else in all the previous years were able to trade or pay for training etc.
~B0sh

I completely agree with you attacker! Getting a really high level is not a matter of few days. i had alot hard work like 5 year to get high lvl pokemon and even my dream get 100k lvl now again back to low lvl in 12 jan

Rate:Training in coins: 1.5 coin per billion worth of exp
Color Base pokemon 3 coin per Bill exp

Fly training per pokemon 60 coin

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]