Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Basing Pokemon Costs - To Level 5
Basing Pokemon Costs - To Level 5
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 10, 2018 12:10:14am (This post was last modified: December 11, 2018 7:29:06pm by Da Man.)
[-]
How much should it cost to base a Pokemon (reset level to 5)?

I suggest:
< 5 Rarity: 500k coins
< 10 Rarity: 300k coins
< 25 Rarity: 250k coins
< 50 Rarity: 150k Coins
< 75 Rarity: 100k coins
< 100 Rarity: 75k Coins
< 150 Rarity: 50k Coins
Otherwise: 40k coins

One concern about this feature is that there is a large difference between the rating of a base Pokemon vs a non-base Pokemon, thus should this feature be implemented? Should the cost be higher or lower? What do you think?

Edit:

Alternative:
* Having a consumable item called "Soul Cleanser" which resets any non-evolved Pokemon's level to 5.
* This item "Soul Cleanser" is given to the 1st place winner of the Collection Contest (maybe to the 2nd place as well?). This makes the item rare so it won't have too much of an effect in base vs unbase Pokemon ratings.

- Da Man

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 10, 2018 2:19:12am
[-]
good idea but last one is not good like that one Otherwise: 40k coins if a pokemon cost 2k or less and any player like him to make base then it cost alot 40k coin

Rate:Training in coins: 1.5 coin per billion worth of exp
Color Base pokemon 3 coin per Bill exp

Fly training per pokemon 60 coin

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
December 10, 2018 3:31:42pm
[-]
This idea should not be implemented imo bcz some players might base a poke with 40k coins which would originally cost more than 100k base....
Thank this message
December 10, 2018 3:42:02pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
December 10, 2018 4:39:19pm
[-]
Idea is good but coins depends on level of pokemon not rarity of pokemons

PrinCe

Thanks pragun^^
Thank this message
December 10, 2018 8:43:45pm
[-]
December 10, 2018 5:39:19pmPunjabi01 Wrote:  Idea is good but coins depends on level of pokemon not rarity of pokemons

Nah, it should be based on the rarity.

If it's according to level then there will be a lot of base evolved Pokemons. It'd definitely make em rate less. That should not happen. So price according to rarity is the best imo.

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
December 10, 2018 10:12:59pm
[-]
What if the cost to base a poke was 30% of its rate listed on Rowl’s list.

E.g. level 10,000 G.Glaceon would cost 30k to base

Then normal and shiny Pokémon can be based for free. The percentage is just an example, it could be adjusted.

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
December 10, 2018 11:42:21pm
[-]
I think there should be a cooldown time period for a user to rebase a pokemon.
Maybe once a month so that not one person who has tons of coins can continue to rebase pokemons they have.

Other than that, I think the rates to rebase a pokemon are understandable and fair.
However, I think there are some rather high rated pokemons with over 100ig rarity, but ill have to check.

Thank this message
December 11, 2018 4:20:25am
[-]
10/10 upvoted
Thank this message
December 11, 2018 6:36:02pm (This post was last modified: December 11, 2018 6:36:41pm by Da Man.)
[-]
Thanks for the feedback. The reason for the high prices for low rarities is that I don't want to destroy the current ratings and value of base Pokemon.

I thought of another way where it doesn't rely on "price/cost".

What about not making rebasing sellable, but:
* Having a consumable item called "Soul Cleanser" which resets any non-evolved Pokemon's level to 5.
* This item "Soul Cleanser" is given to the 1st place winner of the Collection Contest (maybe to the 2nd place as well?). This makes the item rare so it won't have too much of an effect in base vs unbase Pokemon ratings.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
December 11, 2018 8:46:34pm
[-]
Thats really a good idea. Except the rates should be more.
I would suggest:
< 5 Rarity: 700k coins
< 10 Rarity: 500k coins
< 25 Rarity: 350k coins
< 50 Rarity: 250k Coins
< 75 Rarity: 150k coins
< 100 Rarity: 75k Coins
< 150 Rarity: 50k Coins
Otherwise: 30k coins.
Well thats just my suggestion. It will a better way to keep the pokes base after u base it from unbase. So the rarity and rate would be good.
Thank this message
December 12, 2018 12:25:04am
[-]
December 11, 2018 7:36:02pmDa Man Wrote:  Thanks for the feedback. The reason for the high prices for low rarities is that I don't want to destroy the current ratings and value of base Pokemon.

I thought of another way where it doesn't rely on "price/cost".

What about not making rebasing sellable, but:

I think collection contest would be a good way to distribute an item that has a lot of value for players who want to rebase their pokemons.

This basically guarantees once a month(maybe twice?) chance of rebasing a pokemon.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]