Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Small Change in Trades?
Small Change in Trades?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Small Change in Trades?
December 12, 2018 8:31:41am
[-]
Small Change in Trades?
Hello there!

Today someone sent a 5050 trade to me and I lost (like always). That person kept sending trades and I lost again and again Lol. (Won just 1/4 trades.)

So I've decided to send a 5050 trade to the same person. But his incoming 5050 trades are blocked! But that guy kept sending trades. I found it annoying to 5050 with that guy. Idk what others feel when they encounter this type of situation.

So I have come up with a new suggestion! This is on behalf of all annoyed gamblers! Lol

A person who have blocked incoming 5050 trades, should not be able to send 5050 trades to others until he unblocks it.

(Exactly the way how WhatsApp's last seen feature works. If you have hidden your last seen, then you can't see others last seen. :D #FairEnough)

Comments please?

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 12, 2018 5:43:35pm
[-]
It would actually be a lot fair if it were this way, but wouldn't it be better to just block that person's trades?
Also, even if this feature was implemented, the person would momentarily unblock 5050s, send you a trade and block it back immediately. Wouldn't that be the same thing?[Unless you're asking for the addition of a feature that deletes received/sent 5050 trades everytime you block 5050 trades.]
Would it really be worth coding?

Thank this message
December 12, 2018 7:18:40pm
[-]
If I've understood this correctly, I'd agree with what tanmay said about blocking trades. If you didn't want to 50/50 with a particular person, you could just block their incoming 50/50 trades, which would have the same effect. Some people only want to create trades (yes it is slightly annoying lol) but I guess that's up to them, we can just evade that by blocking their trades. It might not be necessary for something new to be coded?

Thank this message
December 12, 2018 7:30:38pm
[-]
Yeah blocking is a better way to avoid them. If it's just one or two people then it's fine. It'd be difficult if there are more people.

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
December 16, 2018 9:05:31pm
[-]
How about, you can bypass the trades and 50/50 of a person's settings if they had created a a trade or 50/50 to you respectively within the last 30 days?

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
December 17, 2018 5:50:56am
[-]
December 16, 2018 10:05:31pmDa Man Wrote:  How about, you can bypass the trades and 50/50 of a person's settings if they had created a a trade or 50/50 to you respectively within the last 30 days?

Sounds better. But 30 days sounds too long :p

Maybe 1 week or 3 days would be a better option!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]