Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Questions about the game!
Questions about the game!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 16, 2020 12:14:37pm
[-]
Hello all, I am a new player of Creed.

I got some questions about the game, hoping experienced players can answer them for me =)

1) Is there STAB in this pokemon game we are playing now?

2) Why FAIRY types have no weakness or even any resistances?

3) Where can I find a record/ history of Promo Pokemons that were available before?

4) Other than treasure chests/ Item market, where can I obtain evo-ing items like Sachet?

5) Pokemons that may spawn due to "Monthly Collection" are the same from the "Random Swap" list of pokemons?

6) Will more map pokemons be available in the future? (like pokemons in Alola or Galar regional forms)

7) Can I find the item, Eviolite, in this pokemon game we are playing now?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 17, 2020 4:56:17am (This post was last modified: January 17, 2020 4:58:24am by IM Challenger.)
[-]
Hello, welcome!

1. STAB is not implemented in Creed

2. The Fairy type hasn't been properly implemented in battle due to it being a new type

3. Here

4. I may be wrong, but I believe that Lucky Dip has a very small chance to drop evolution items. If not, then just Treasure Box/trading with others

5. Yes, though they are disabled from Clan Specific Swap while they're a Collection Contest Pokemon

6. Possibly, if we are fortunate enough to have future updates

7. Eviolite is not currently in the game. You can search for a list of items here

Hope that helped :)
Thank this message
January 17, 2020 7:28:59am
[-]
January 17, 2020 5:56:17amIM Challenger Wrote:  Hello, welcome!

1. STAB is not implemented in Creed

2. The Fairy type hasn't been properly implemented in battle due to it being a new type

3. Here

4. I may be wrong, but I believe that Lucky Dip has a very small chance to drop evolution items. If not, then just Treasure Box/trading with others

5. Yes, though they are disabled from Clan Specific Swap while they're a Collection Contest Pokemon

6. Possibly, if we are fortunate enough to have future updates

7. Eviolite is not currently in the game. You can search for a list of items here

Hope that helped :)

Thanks so much, wish game development get going soon... But seem likely not =(
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]