Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < Contest for Golden Cresselia
Contest for Golden Cresselia
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 19, 2024 4:57:04pm (This post was last modified: January 19, 2024 5:10:13pm by Sergio.)
[-]
Hey everyone,

It's the moment you've waited for, but with a twist. I am contesting Golden Cresselia to the Creed userbase, but it won't be your actions that let you win this contest. It will be the actions of your friends.

Prize:
Golden Cresselia

Success Criteria
The player with the most votes at the end of the contest will win the Golden Cresselia.

Timeline:
The contest will begin Friday January 19th at 6pm GMT (London time).
The contest will end Friday January 26th at 6pm GMT (London time).

Confidentiality:
All votes are confidential. I will not prevent voters from disclosing whom they voted for, but I will not be confirming who has cast votes for who.

Rules:
(0) You cannot vote for yourself.
(1) Vote for up to three players for the Golden Cresselia. Please send your votes to my Creed (Mailbox) and Discord (either ping me in zapdos-chit-chats or via private message). Requesting votes in both places helps identify potential multiple account holders on either platform.
(2) Attempting to bribe another player for votes is against the rules. If you receive a bribery attempt, report it to me with a screenshot. If verified, you will receive a vote and the briber will receive 0.
(3) Only those with Discord and Creed accounts older than one month are eligible to vote and receive votes.
(4) You may cast votes for a maximum of three players in a single session. Do not split your votes across different days; all votes must be submitted simultaneously.
(5) You may only cast one vote per player.
(6) Once submitted, votes cannot be changed or retracted.
(7) Casting multiple votes using alternate accounts is strictly prohibited.
(8) Any behaviour that undermines the integrity of the contest or disrupts communal harmony will be addressed accordingly and may result in disqualification.
(9) In the event of a tie at the contest's close, a sudden death round will be held. The community will have 48 hours to vote and decide the winner.

If I've missed anything, or you have any unresolved questions, please don't hesitate to ask, either on this thread or privately on Creed.

Thank you,
Sergio

[you must login to view links]
Thank you to Joey for this awesome signature.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 19, 2024 5:10:18pm
[-]
i have many unresolved questions btw
Thank this message
January 26, 2024 6:00:57pm
[-]
Hello everyone,

Thanks for your patience and for your participation in this contest.

In total 20 people voted, for a total of 60 votes. In fact, there was a four way tie until the final vote was made. Please see the final vote tally down below:

Results of voting
Dr Roz 7
Rebornz 6
Zapdos 6
Nina 6
EmoNovember 4
Brys 3
Oliver 2
KD 2
Davros 2
LittleE 2
L33T 2
Kev 1
ZayanR 1
Prototype 1
Eliteboy 1
Jeffrey0 1
Sergio 1
Joey 1
Elements 1
Sam 1
Lugia Warrior 1
Whazup 1
Da Man 1
Skrw 1
Jamesz 1
Adilkhan 1
Ryuutato 1
OhMyGoddess 1
IM Challenger 1

CONGRATULATIONS TO ROZARIO

I will send over the GoldenCresselia shortly.

Thank you all for participating.

Have a lovely weekend.
Sergio

[you must login to view links]
Thank you to Joey for this awesome signature.
Thank this message
January 26, 2024 9:51:09pm
[-]
Congrats Roz :)

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 04, 2024 1:27:57pm
[-]
January 26, 2024 9:51:09pmzapdos Wrote:  Congrats Roz :)

Thankyou bro

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]