Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < Shakespeare Userbars!
Shakespeare Userbars!
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Shakespeare Userbars!
July 19, 2012 2:22:03am
[-]
Kira, that's so sad, but his body reeked of death? I thought that people were preserved for funerals.

[you must login to view images]
Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

My better siggy! My creation.

My Dialga siggy! My creation.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 19, 2012 4:53:11am (This post was last modified: July 19, 2012 5:38:03am by quseft.)
[-]
To Destroy a Ghastly Creation

I watched from a distance. The flashes of light went on and off from blue to green and then to red again. The sparks flew from the middle of the room. I watched with anxiety. My blood was rushing; my heart was pounding. I drew closer to the center of the room. The sparks continued to dance from the center. They moved to and fro in a hypnotic sort of way.

I approached the work bench in the center. On the bench lied the most hideous thing I had ever seen. They were pieces of flesh and metal thrown together in a most ghastly form. I asked myself, "Why did he do this?"

I knew the monster was programmed by him, but I was hesitant. I knew that it's strength was brutal. The beast could level cities. All that was left to do was to finish the wiring. Dad always did have a flair for electricity. He knew just how to wire robots and machines. The government even hired him to build a new type of robot soldier.

Three years ago, my dad was fired by the government when one of his creations went haywire. He had been obsessed with getting his job back ever since. He wanted to impress the president with several of his creations but failed each time. After his last failure, he decided that he needed to use an "eco-friendly" and inexpensive method of creating soldiers to impress the government. I won't get into the details but he took Dr. Frankenstein's idea and added machine parts to the creation.

I took one look at this monster and I knew that I had to sabotage the beast somehow. I had been sabotaging the creature for many days. I had only been delaying the inevitable. He would fix it sooner or later. If I destroyed it, he might have banished me, or worse. I had no choice.

I began dismantling the creature and throwing the metal into my backpack. Once the beast was fully disassembled, I took the blueprints to the furnace and burned them. The night was almost past. The grey force of the dawn came through the basement window. I ran upstairs and out the door never to return again.

Please click the Swampert below!
Signatures by harmony. Thank you so much for taking the time to make them.

Click below to take a wish!

Almost all of my Pokemon are map Pokemon. :/
Thank this message
July 19, 2012 5:11:08am (This post was last modified: July 19, 2012 5:33:06am by pkmnmstr1000.)
[-]
There was a lazy old bum by the name of Ethan in the year of 2029. He was a bum out on the streets of San Francisco, and he couldn't get any money from random strangers. He just kept stuff and ate food from the trashes. One day he looked back to his past and thought if he could tell his younger self to stop playing video games ans get a job, he would. So later that day after he got over the pity for himself he became angered, and decided to rob someone. So he went up to a man in a hoodie and held up his collar and his fist, and said, "Give me all your money!" And the man merely said, "Okay." What Ethan didn't know this man has been observing him for quite sometime now. and he brought with him $300. So he knew that when he was ready he was going to give it to him, but instead he was getting "robbed." So when the bum responded he said, "Really?!" and the man replied, "Yeah I was going to give it to you anyway." So he gave Ethan the money, took off his hoodie and said, "By the way my name is Jesus.... Jesus Christ" And so the second after he said that, he disappeared. The End.

I will edit a short version.

Da Man read this shorter version if your looking for under 500 letters:
In 2029 there was a bum who lived in San Francisco, who couldn't get anything from strangers and survived on things from the garbages near him. He was mad that he had nothing. So he decided to rob someone. He went up to a man in a hoodie and said, "Give me all you money!" the bystander merely said."Okay." the bum was shocked when he got the money. Then the stranger said, "Oh by the way my name is Jesus.... Jusus Christ" and vanished into thin air. The End.

My Sprite/Sig/Fusion Shop: http://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=134407&p=1

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Made by Darkness

[align=cent
Thank this message
July 19, 2012 5:51:23am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
July 19, 2012 9:04:49am
[-]
July 18, 2012 5:27:53pmcharmtrainee Wrote:  Lol, ranstormer, that's way over 500 characters.

Once there was a person named Fred. Fred was an idiot, but somehow he managed to become the third most watched person on you tube. Then, he got so famous, he was givin a contract to sign with Nickelodeon, a children's TV channel. Now I have to listen to him every day when my brother turns the Tv on.

^ between 300 and 400 characters, I counted XD

I know that but i don't know how to make it more shorter. Actually most of my stories are above 2000 characters but i can't make it more shorter.
Also i love writing stories.

Spoiler:

Name: Ranstormer/Ranstorm (you can call me Ranz)
Clan: Lightning Universe
Most favourite pokemon : Dialga
Highest lvl pokemon: 10k
Trainer level: 11k
Best friend: Campt

Spoiler:
Made by bobbond and others
Thank this message
July 19, 2012 9:08:39am (This post was last modified: July 19, 2012 9:10:16am by jacktheking.)
[-]
Last year,There was a Boy wanted to make a video on youtube and get many Like in his video.He have no experience of making a video at all.He download Window Movie Maker and try to make his first video.The first video he make got 3Like and 30Dislike!He was thinking of giving up..But he know that ''Give up'' will not change anything.So he make more and more video.Now the boy have good experience on making video.One of the video he make got 2Dislike and 20Like!The boy is..Me.

I thought it is 500Character and not 500Words?If is 500Words i will write more than this.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
July 19, 2012 11:53:17am (This post was last modified: July 19, 2012 11:55:35am by jamjov.)
[-]
Once upon a time there was a contest for "Shakespeare Userbars", jamjov entered and won.

The End.

≈≈►Pokémon Creed help site◄≈≈
Thank this message
July 19, 2012 12:05:25pm (This post was last modified: July 19, 2012 12:11:01pm by catcherpro.)
[-]
"are you sure no one knows? it must be secret"

"No one knows"

Tommy glanced around and hid himself from view.

"Finally it's mine!"

Tommy opened the box knowing what is inside it precious and must be kept safe. Suddenly a dark shadow filled his view.

"Tommy get out from the closet and give me back my bubble wrap!"

-First person to beat the Elite Four.
-First Pokdex God.

Spoiler:

Get Owned Realstate:
[you must login to view links]

Adamwilson:

RichKidDre:

Robath:
Thank this message
July 19, 2012 12:49:54pm
[-]
Long time ago, there was a little boy name Campt. With his friend, he live in the small guild name Pokemon Revolution. The only his hope was to win a competition that was hold in his guild. It was "Shakespeare Competition", those who won the contest will got a special bar that can be used to help people around him. He try his best, he do maximum he can do, also he keep trying to help more people. People that allowed to enter this competition are people that likes for helping another people.

Cursed Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Golden Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Luminous Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Rainbow Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Shadow Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Userbars : [you must login to view links]
Multi Art Thread : [you must login to view links]

Campt 's Amazing training : [you must login to view links]

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
July 19, 2012 1:26:46pm
[-]
I can't change the fact
that my paintings don't sell.
But the time will come
when people will recognize
that they are worth more than the value
of the paints used in the picture.
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]