Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Paranormal/Supernatural
Paranormal/Supernatural
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Paranormal/Supernatural
April 08, 2013 1:56:24pm
[-]
Well, this one is a big question. I don't believe in ghosts simply because of this: How many times have people said they see human/cat/dog ghosts and no other ghosts. Where are all the dinosaur ghosts and bacteria ghosts and monkey ghosts? With all the things that have died, why do people insist that they have only seen humans and dogs and cats? Bigfoot is a joke, why do every video and picture taken of this creature come out blurry or look exactly like suits people can buy off the internet? With all the bigfoot sightings why are 0 scientists/archaeologists finding bones from these? Aliens on the other hand do exist and it's been proven many times. Alien life is just life not on this planet. Scientists have found fossils of bacteria on the moon and mars. They have also found frozen water and think that shortly they will find bacteria living in this. That right there proves life on other planets.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 08, 2013 2:51:42pm
[-]
I don't personally believe in them. I mean it is kind of hard to believe in something you haven't seen for yourself or seen real evidence proving its there. Usually you jut have people and their mysterious encounters but the all kind of sound the same so yea
Thank this message
April 14, 2013 11:12:25am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 14, 2013 11:16:40am
[-]
From what I've heard, I think ghosts are real, since a lot of my relatives have claimed to have experiences with them.
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 3:41:14pm
[-]
aliens are real, and so are ghosts, i believe that ghosts are jsut people in a different dimention to us and are infact trying to comunicate through movements
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 7:18:36pm
[-]
I believe in anything biological. For me I have experienced some paranormal activity that seems to be escalating. It's just weird noises and I get the chills. I spend hours awake every night into the am sometime and these noises are new. I also have weird visions sometimes that creep me out. These are not dreams I am fully awake when I have them. But the scariest thing was a dark shadow. In the hallway there is a nightlight for me sister and one day I saw part of the light blocked out. My dig was in the bed with me. It seriously freaked me out.
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 9:29:00pm
[-]
Only two otherworldly things that i believe in. These are ghosts and telekinesis. For telekinesis i think that if humans are able to use a greater percentage of their brain we can do that. For ghosts one time i did my homework and put it in my bag my mom even saw me. Then i went to class and looked inside it wasn't there. Looked in locker it wasn't there. Looked in other classes it wasn't there. Still wondering where it is.

[you must login to view images]

Gear Oshawott made by kray.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 11:53:36pm
[-]
I know they aren't real but I always get the feeling that they are around me. Usually most paranormal things that happen are proved not to be paranormal. There is this one show on TV I forgot the name of it, where a team goes out and finds out if a event that was recorded was paranormal or not. They always end up finding it wasn't paranormal.
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 12:41:10am (This post was last modified: June 12, 2013 12:42:07am by troentren.)
[-]
Paranormal/Supernatural
I believe that ghosts are real... since some of our neighbors and one of the village guards claimed to have seen one in our house.
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 1:44:59am
[-]
i beleive in some things, and others i think are just misunderstood for what they really are. like i believe aliens are real, but things like ghosts and monsters are just demons taking physical form for me.
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 2:43:46am
[-]
i do believe that the world is too vast for there not to be something of the paranormal. but i most certainly believe that there are supernatural stuff out there, because i have been in situations that i have just felt this weird feeling for no reason
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]