Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < ancient mythology
ancient mythology
Favorite Thread Post Reply
ancient mythology
April 28, 2013 2:16:01am
[-]
Most of the time I picture myself as another "Percy Jackson" among the gods and other mythologicsl elements.

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 29, 2013 8:42:57pm
[-]
Ughh Percy Jackson is so inaccurate... :/ personally I didn't like it ver much. My opinion though
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 5:49:51pm
[-]
Osiris | Egyptian Mythology
Osiris was the god of the underworld and the ruler of predynastic Egypt. The son of Geb and Nut. Osiris also had a brother. Set, and a sister Isis (who he married). Unlike Set, Osiris was benevolent towards humanity, teaching people the ways of agriculture and aiding the founding of Egyptian
civilization.According to one popular myth, the jealous Set killed Osiris and divided his body into fourteen pieces which he scattered across Egypt. Isis eventually found all the pieces. According to one version of the myth, Isis merely buried all the pieces where she found them, but another myth tells that she brought the pieces back together and revived Osisris.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 11:01:10pm
[-]
mythology is kinda cool cause its kinda like looking at the comic books for back then. But, then should figure out which is the son of zeus already; im tired of watching movies that keep changing his name, such as perseus, theseus, etc.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 8:53:37am
[-]
Dont know whether mythology is real or just fake but i do agree that its very interesting
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 9:32:42pm
[-]
Thor | Norse Mythology
In norse mythology, Thor is the God of Thunder. He is the son of Odin, the Chief God, and Fjorgyn, the Earth Goddes.He carries a magic hammer, Mjollnir. Thor was the mightiest god and a protector against the frost giants. At Ragnarok, the doom of the gods, he was killed by the poisonous venom of the sea serpent Jormungand, after he had killed it.

Thank this message
June 11, 2013 11:42:08pm (This post was last modified: June 11, 2013 11:50:23pm by losthope.)
[-]
ancient mythology
Mythology is always interesting. Especially greek mythology. Well then again it's the only mythology I know of. I mostly know of them from the game God of War one of the best series I've ever played. :)
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 11:32:35pm
[-]
I know a lot of mythology. I'm taking a class on it right now. At the moment we are studying Sumerian myths and religions. The Epic of Gilgamesh is a little dry. But the various stories of Inanna are really good although you should be careful with some of them because some are a little bit raunchy.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

Thank this message
June 13, 2013 1:00:47am
[-]
I really love greek mythology. It has been one of my favorite set of stories ever since i started growing up. I particularly like the story of how Bachuss defeated Efialtes and Otis in battle although that is more roman.
Thank this message
June 13, 2013 9:40:23am
[-]
the greatest ancient mythology is norse mythology i recon, because it is as barbaric as it can get but it is true and doesnt sugar coat any of the gods, it tells them as they are
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]