Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Shiny Arvva
Shiny Arvva
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Shiny Arvva
April 15, 2013 12:31:54am (This post was last modified: April 15, 2013 12:34:56am by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
Shiny Arvva
[you must login to view images]
Pokemon: Vulpix
Nature: Happy nature.* Likes to run.
Ability: Flash Fire

In Butterfree Forest,the duo were picking berries for the camp.Suddenly,a little vulpix came out."Wow,a vulpix!You want some berries little guy?",and the Vulpix came over and nodded,then gracefully bent over to eat some berries from her hand."Vulpi,Vulpi Vulpi!",said the little Vulpix,dancing gleefully."Would you like to join our expedition?We're aiming to uncover Arvva's mysteries and become the region champions afterwards!",and with that,the Vulpix growed bright eyed,and nodded slowly."Ok then,I'll call you Yuffi!"Yuffi was delighted that she had a 'name'.It sounded very delightful,and it couldn't wait to be the best of all the pokemon in the whole region.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 15, 2013 12:32:12am (This post was last modified: April 15, 2013 12:40:27am by FlameChan.)
[-]
Shiny Arvva
Name: Acel Tursonzi
Chosen Pokémon: Shiny Venipede
Goal: Acel's goal is to be the best. While being able to understand the Pokemon around him so he can help out and communicate with them.
Description: Acel is one always well prepared for any problem. Even though he is a technical person he is one heck of a survivor! He adores his Venipede Nomnom and will always protect him.
Other: Acel stands tall at 5 ft and 9 inches. His hair is crimson, style like a anime person. He wears a tie with a Pokeball pattern on it. His Jeans are ripped due to constant camping. His gloves are finger less and built for climbing and battle.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here

Thank this message
April 15, 2013 12:35:13am (This post was last modified: April 15, 2013 12:38:18am by Mango Dolphin.)
[-]
Shiny Arvva
Lilpikachu, I'm sorry for not mentioning earlier, but you can't encounter/generate your own Pokemon. I will let this slip by, since your always good and innocent, and this hasn't been mentioned earlier, but please obey this soon.

FlameChan, that Pokemon has already been chosen. Please choose something else.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
April 15, 2013 12:41:28am
[-]
Sorry about that, I can't remember if the cross out line was there before or not. Anyways I've switched to Venipede.

Thank this message
April 15, 2013 12:44:11am
[-]
Accepted! You may now start roleplaying.

Thank this message
April 15, 2013 6:38:14pm
[-]
Lillith looked around for Snivy "Hey Snivy where`d you go off to, Snivy" At that moment Snivy slid in front of her, glaring at something, Lillith could see Snivy was poisoned "Who did..." A Shiny Ivysaur it was giving Snivy the same deadly look.
Thank this message
April 15, 2013 8:46:23pm
[-]
Acel got off the boat and walked to the nearby forest hoping so see some of the native species. He carried Nomnom on his shoulder as he came upon a Trainer and her Snivy being given the stare by a Shiny Ivysaur. "Watch out!" he said as he sent Nomnom out using Roll Out to knock back the shining foe.

Thank this message
April 15, 2013 9:32:48pm
[-]
Lillith looked round and found the trainer that had helped her "Hey thanks for the help" Snivy turned at smiled at the stranger and his pokemon, but Lillith could see the small speck of annoyance that they had interrupted her battle, however Snivy didn't let in show.
Thank this message
April 15, 2013 9:57:22pm
[-]
Acel turned to those he "Saved". "Look I'm sorry to get in the way of your battle. But your Snivy was poisoned while the foe was a duel grass and poison. It wouldn't have been fair." he said as he picked up Nomnom.

Thank this message
April 15, 2013 10:13:41pm
[-]
Lillith smiled "Don't worry I welcome the help, come her Snivy" Snivy jumped up into Lillith`s arms and she gave Snivy a Pecha and Oran Berry, which Snivy happily ate.
Thank this message
April 15, 2013 10:29:28pm
[-]
Acel replied as he began to practice singing to get to know the Pokemon in the area "I heard that Pokemon will respond friendlier if you sing to them or just sing!" he said as he started singing a few songs.

Thank this message
April 15, 2013 10:36:39pm (This post was last modified: April 15, 2013 10:36:56pm by LittleBluebird123.)
[-]
Shiny Arvva
Lillith listened for a while before singing her own song, one that had been in her family for years
Thank this message
April 17, 2013 1:50:56am
[-]
((Ok,can I still have the vulpix or...?))
"Ok,it's been some time that we've been in this forest...I hope the others are looking for us,because at this rate,I think we'll never get out of here...",and Alexas looked up to the trees.It was hard to tell whether it was day or night,because the trees are blocking any bit of the sky.The only thing Alexas could do at this rate was to trust her self and keep wandering.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
April 20, 2013 3:34:18am
[-]
((Yes, you may. Do not hit instantly, because I'm roleplaying as the wild Pokemon. Thank you.))

Ivysaur was hit badly by the Rollout. However, she didn't look wounded. Taking another shot, Ivysaur used Sludge on Snivy, and a Double-Edge on the Venipede, careless of the humans she may have hurt.

Thank this message
April 20, 2013 6:22:50pm
[-]
((Sorry.))
Acel turned to the battle once more, as he did he saw Venipede get bashed with a Double Edge. Acel yelled out to his Venipede "Attack combo Px2!" he said as Nomnom took off running attempting to hit the Ivysaur with a Toxic and then a doubled in power Venoshock.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]