Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Shiny Arvva
Shiny Arvva
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Shiny Arvva
April 20, 2013 8:00:25pm
[-]
[you must login to view images]
The following trainers have found a Pokeball and may try to capture this Pokemon: Acel Tursonzi, Lillith

Ivysaur however, was unaffected by Toxic due to it's Poison type, and Venoshock didn't do much damage. Shaking off the thick purple liquid, Ivysaur stood up. "Ivy- Ivysaur!" The aggressive Pokemon lit up in green and stomped her feet to the ground. At first, nothing seemed to happen. Then, the ground started shaking, and huge spiky roots burst from the ground! The strange Pokemon had used Frenzy Plant.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 20, 2013 8:28:13pm
[-]
Acel just then remembered that Ivysaur was a dual poison and grass, as he did he saw vines bursting out of the ground. "Shield bash Nomnom!" he said as Nomnom used Protect against the Frenzy Plant, which after it settled he used Rollout plus Bug Bite if they hit. Acel already had a idea in his mind "If this hits it should be weak enough for capture..." he thought to himself as he clutched a pokeball in his hand.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here

Thank this message
April 20, 2013 9:47:00pm
[-]
Snivy saw the battle and instantly ran to join in but Lillith stopped her "This isn't our fight, I don't think they`d appreciate us butting in" Snivy was slightly upset but stood back and watched.
Thank this message
April 20, 2013 10:17:07pm
[-]
Even more roots burst from the ground, and hurt the trainer with a Snivy. However, Ivysaur was too weak to move after, and was vulnerable to attacks, and Nomnom hit her successfully. However, as the Venipede attempted to use Bug Bite, Ivysaur regained strength and jumped up. She continued to use Double-Edge on Venipede.

Thank this message
April 20, 2013 10:35:03pm
[-]
Acel saw Nomnom's attack stopped and countered with a Double Edge, as his pokemon was sent back hurling he threw a Sitrus berry which Venipede ate to regain a bit of strength itself. "You fell into a trap!" he said as he threw a pokeball at the Ivysaur knowing it had taken recoil damage from the Double Edges.

Thank this message
April 20, 2013 11:05:24pm
[-]
The Ivysaur, hurt from the damage, started panting. Before she knew it, a red and white ball was aimed at her.

Congratulations! Shiny Ivysaur was caught! Would you like to give her a name?
((I will be roleplaying as Ivysaur until my post says "Ivysaur seems to trust you more than anyone".))

Thank this message
April 20, 2013 11:06:05pm
[-]
Snivy growled and dusted herself off, very annoyed at the pokemon that had attack her, not once but twice, she watched the poke ball shake. She didn't care whether the other trainer caught it or not, she was going to fight it whatever the end result.
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 1:20:18am (This post was last modified: April 21, 2013 2:05:27am by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
Shiny Arvva
"Oh!Look up ahead guys!We've finally made it back to camp...and just before dinner!Come on!",and Alexas's cottonee and vulpix ran into her tent."Stay here while I cook some stuff by the fire.",and she walked over to the fire in the middle of camp.She took out some hotdog packets a supply plane had brought earlier before they got to Arvva and put them on sticks.She roasted them over the fire,squeezing some berry juices on it.Finally,she wrapped the hotdogs up in mint leaves and put them on some pinecone plates she had made earlier.Dinner has been served!,she thought.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
April 21, 2013 1:29:22am
[-]
Acel went over and picked up the pokeball "I think I'll name you Lief.." he then turned to who the Lief was attacking. "Look, I know you're mad at it but don't you yell at it." he said as he turned and walked away with Nomnom to explore the forest some more.

Thank this message
April 21, 2013 1:36:18am
[-]
"Everyone! You won't believe it!" Margo rushed into the camp. Currently, everyone at the camp were eating dinner. Yarnball seemed to have a surprised expression on her face. "There's something strange happening in Fusofels Mountain! A Pokemon has appeared!" The scientist looked untidy, and her hair was partially burnt. It looked important.

A wild Moltres has appeared on Fusofels Mountain!

Thank this message
April 21, 2013 1:42:25am
[-]
As Acel was walking back to camp he heard someone yell about a Pokemon appearing Fusofels Mountain. "That lava place?! Well I need a water type if I'm gonna tackle this..." he then went over and asked someone if they could either get him a fishing rod or point him in the direction of the Water type's area.

Thank this message
April 21, 2013 1:59:27am (This post was last modified: April 21, 2013 2:05:47am by Mango Dolphin.)
[-]
Shiny Arvva
Margo heard the trainer. "You need help with water Pokemon?" The scientist rushed up to Acel, with an excited look. Her Skitty, Yarnball, smiled at the trainer. "We can help you with all that! Follow me!" She grabbed the trainer and rushed in the forest. There seemed to be a new path, and soon enough the sounds of crashing water was close. Acel was led to Shuǐ Falls, a new place that scientists discovered along with Fusofels Mountain. "This is Shuǐ Falls! We discovered this place along with Fusofels Mountain! It is named after the person who discovered the place, Professor Mark Shuǐ. It is also the lazy translation to water from Chinese! This place has a high population of Pokemon, and the only place discovered her with fresh water. Blah blah blah... science and other stuff I'm too lazy to type..." After five long minutes, Margo was finally finished. "Well, use this Fishing Rod. It's not as high quality as our labs rods, but it will help out."

Acel has obtained the Good Rod!

((And now, a special treat for everyone! [you must login to view links]))

Thank this message
April 21, 2013 2:09:52am
[-]
"Okay team,that being Star and Yuffi,lets go to that mountain!"Alexas's pokemon cheered as they bounded towards the mountain.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
April 21, 2013 2:13:40am
[-]
Acel smiled as he threw his hook into the water with bait, "They sure were nice!" he said as he waited for a bite. After about 10 minutes he got a bite, as he began reeling it in he saw a small fin protrude out of the water. "A Mudkip maybe?" he thought as he continued reeling.

Thank this message
April 21, 2013 2:24:23am
[-]
Pokémon: Mudkip
Nature: Cheesy nature.* Impetuous and silly.
Ability: Torrent

A wild Mudkip was reeled in! The Mudkip, for an odd reason, had a Cheri Berry on his nose, making him look like a clown. It continued to chew on the hook, like it was candy. It turned out that Yarnball stuck a Pecha Berry on the hook. Now aware, the Mudkip looked at the trainer. However, he didn't really mind any human, and continued to chew.

The sound of the Mudkip arising from the water upset a local Pokemon. The Swampert glared from the waterfall, with no one aware of his presence.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]