Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Life in Space?
Life in Space?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Life in Space?
March 17, 2013 7:54:27pm
[-]
Life in Space?
Have you ever wondered if there is life out in space?Maybe there is,it's just too far out of reach.Yet,we are the only life we know,so what if we were actually there on other planets before Earth?What if aliens are us,a conspiracy,or different life forces who know different info then we do?Now I say,what do you think,and why?

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 17, 2013 8:17:44pm
[-]
There is no other real civilization other than te human race in this universe, Earth is the only place that is fit for life

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
March 17, 2013 8:36:24pm
[-]
Dogzilla that is so untrue, because we dont know what else can survive out side earth, like bacteria for example.. there is life out side of our galaxy, because we have already found planets like earth, but they are thousands of light years away... plus just because humans can only life on planets like earth doesnt mean there are not other species that have different living needs.. Plus we humans are aliens to other species that come to our planets, cause that is the definition of Aliens- which means Foreign.. so anything is foreign if you dont know what it is.

Thank this message
March 17, 2013 8:42:32pm
[-]
With a universe of more then 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Star's
and even more small planets orbiting them, the odd's of a earth like planet is still not very easy to find
but im sure there are alot more civilizations

Maybe just starting out as Micro Organisms and they are now Evolving
but then again, the odd's of encountering them would be 1 in a Billion

Considering they would be Trillion's of light years away, and also that we would be seeing there planet
in there past

That's why we have low hope's about the only Earth like planet we have found called Kabler

(Note: If your talked about, just living in space and floating around... you would lose oxygen then die
then after time the gravitational pulls will turn you into Space Jerky xD)

Spoiler:

Thank's For The Signature ImRaaichuu #156751 at the cheap price of 10 coins why not get one? pm him :D

List of Pokemon
Bulbasaur Level 3,000 [x]
Ivysaur Level 3,000 []
Venasaur Level 3,000 []

Charmander Level 3,000 []
Thank this message
March 17, 2013 9:10:42pm
[-]
Well,I was considering the black hole,whether it would lead to another universe with different scientific laws,like it would look like a moon on the outside,but the real planet was on the inside,along with it's gravity.What if there is already planets like that?If there was also Aliens in space,I'm sure they would have different needs then us,like they don't need to eat,but if they go too far out of Earth's range they'll die.Such predicaments could happen as so.

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
March 17, 2013 11:00:27pm
[-]
Bacteria and small life? Maybe
I intelligent life? Nope, for biblical reasons >.< too lazy to list them
Thank this message
March 17, 2013 11:11:29pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
March 17, 2013 11:14:54pm
[-]
life in space i think there is something living on space like aliens and other creatures we dont even know about
Thank this message
March 17, 2013 11:21:59pm
[-]
Another theory of mine,is that humans in their rockets fell out and floated to another planet somehow.We just think they're dead,because they didn't come back or something.

Thank this message
March 17, 2013 11:24:05pm
[-]
There might be but I doubt it. Either there is no life at all, they moved away a long time ago, they died off or whatever...
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 12:14:08am
[-]
If there is,however,I'm pretty sure they wouldn't try to kill us,another species of life they've found,or "harvest our brains".Think of the possibilities!What if there was some kind of symbiosis with this.Like,if we eat clean food and water,breath fresh air,what if this was the opposite with another species,and their planet becomes clean,so they leave it,and something bad happens to the planet.Centuries from now,it's possible our world could become so polluted,that we can't survive on it anymore.Then,the aliens come to our planet and clean it up,while we are living on it,and then,we can not live without them nor can they live without us.Each side needs the other to survive.

Thank this message
March 19, 2013 7:37:54pm
[-]
There is life out there. If a shrimp can survive a 300 degree lava fed boil and thrive in it under water and a amphibian/reptile can huber ate through winter and or longer than other life out there can adapt.
Thank this message
March 25, 2013 4:38:02am
[-]
Guys, if you watch Discovery Channel
you should have seen a show where it states that there is another habitable planet... but it'll take us 6000 years to get to it (not sure about the length of time maybe it was 600 years)

Both made by Campt. :)

Both made by Prodesigner. :)

Both made by Tippytippy2. :)

Thank this message
March 25, 2013 12:34:45pm
[-]
Uhh, I don't know but I think Stephen Hawkings once said they Aliens do exists.There may be other planets with organisms.
Thank this message
March 25, 2013 12:38:34pm
[-]
I look at it in the form of statistics. Out of how many stars and planets in the universe a couple gotta be able to support some sort of life. And bacteria can live in space, so it could be possible. I doubt i'll find out in my lifetime though.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]