Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Homeless
Homeless
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Homeless
March 24, 2013 5:53:42pm
[-]
Homeless
People need to help these homeless people off the streetS.. I feel sorry driving past a Gas station seeing a Homeless begging for money.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 24, 2013 6:05:16pm
[-]
Well not all homeless will be nice because one time I try to give this homeless guy money and say bad language to me so I just left and felt sad that he didn't want the money.
Thank this message
March 24, 2013 11:59:17pm
[-]
I kindve agree but at the sametime I also double think back and am like well what if tjey arent homeless and jus collectin some side cash. Its a little out there but aye who knows

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 25, 2013 1:57:01am
[-]
I for some reason find joy in helping homeless people, or handicapped people, I just like seeing them be happy and smile :)

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
March 25, 2013 12:32:01pm
[-]
It is simple to get rid of them, don't give them money and they will leave the streets. Why don't they go to some charity organization?
Thank this message
March 25, 2013 12:41:09pm
[-]
Don't ever give money to a homeless person. You can give them food or clothes or other essentials, but straight cash 8/10 times will go towards drugs. I guarantee it.
Thank this message
March 25, 2013 12:52:53pm
[-]
It's there life they could spend money however they want, But best is to give them clothes,food, and a little money for later on. Also cyberkillar, most places that take care of homeless people get full and some might not know where to go. If you were homeless would you like someone to walk by and laugh at you? To tell you to leave when you have no where to go? In my opinion that is something no human being should do.

Thank this message
March 25, 2013 6:42:42pm
[-]
March 25, 2013 8:41:09amKilluminatiGS Dos Wrote:  Don't ever give money to a homeless person. You can give them food or clothes or other essentials, but straight cash 8/10 times will go towards drugs. I guarantee it.
100% agreed

MY STORE
POKEMON
ferroseed lv10 5 coins
gloom lv21 10 coins
shiny petil lv5 100 coins
STONES
moon stone 20 coins
sun stone 20 coins
shiny stone 20 coins
fire stone 20 coins
dusk stone 20 coins
dawn stone 20 coins
leaf stone 20 coins
go to my profile signature to see more!!!
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
March 25, 2013 8:49:17pm
[-]
They say a good measure of a society is how it treats its less-fortunate. I wonder how much money homeless people make on average through donations?
Thank this message
March 26, 2013 2:23:41am
[-]
As stated above, many homeless people put money to a non right cause (drugs alcohol etc.) I had a friend who bought a meal for a homeless person to test it out and they came back to find the meal in the trash. Not even a bite was eaten. I'm not saying all of them are like this though. It's good to help every now and then.
Thank this message
March 29, 2013 12:29:08pm
[-]
There are a good portion of homeless people that make as much as doctors on a day to day basis. Some aren't even homeless, they actually know the way to make you feel bad and give them money. There are actually tips on the internet on how to buy homes by acting homeless.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 29, 2013 12:41:18pm
[-]
lol wow buying homes by acting homless pretty idiotic. i only give to them when i see them and im convinced they really are homeless

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
March 29, 2013 7:05:04pm
[-]
A lot of homless people are mean D: but some are nice i guess xD
Thank this message
March 29, 2013 7:06:52pm
[-]
I FEEL SORRY FOR SOME HOMELESS PEOPLE BUT SLOT DO IT TO THEIR SELF BY BEING ON DRUGS AND STUFF

Thank this message
May 11, 2013 9:44:40pm
[-]
I feel sad for the homeless people, but there's always going to be someone out there like that.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]