Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Homeless
Homeless
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Homeless
May 12, 2013 10:35:50am
[-]
The thing with homeless people is it is kind of a toss up. Sometimes its just people scamming for money, other times people are homeless because of their own bad choices like drugs but the people that are homeless due to situations like losing their job then yes i believe we should help those kinds of people
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 12, 2013 10:40:09am
[-]
i wouldnt give money you dont know what they spend it on: could be drugs and stuff like that. i would give clothes and other useful items.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 9:14:57am
[-]
homeless people here are more like thugs...
If they know that you got a lot of money, even though you give them clothes, they'd just ask for money or either go crazy bad, like trying to break your windows..
they don't get content when you give them food or clothes, they'd rather get rich in a fast way than think about their real necessities

Both made by Campt. :)

Both made by Prodesigner. :)

Both made by Tippytippy2. :)

Thank this message
May 13, 2013 9:25:46am
[-]
we must work to buy anything, only homeless are lazy person who not working, he must find the job

CF
Thank this message
May 18, 2013 9:51:16am
[-]
Ya its a very serious issue to think about and a complicated one too when it comes to finding a long term solution
Thank this message
May 19, 2013 5:16:12am
[-]
u are in usa so u dont see much but in india u see many begging i feel sad for them the government must help tthem[/align]
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 1:55:54am
[-]
You shouldn't give money to homeless people because almost all of the time it will just go towards drugs/illegal items, just give them food,clothes or other essentials that we human beings take advantage of.
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:59:00pm
[-]
To say the truth, I doubt there are many people without the heart to feel sad about the homeless. But sometimes it's hard to take the initiative to help them out because we are afraid about what he would do. But I know that if I had the power to help them I definitely would
Thank this message
May 30, 2013 11:52:26pm
[-]
I feel sorry for them, but a lot of times it is their own fault because of bad drug addictions , but not all of them
Thank this message
May 31, 2013 4:25:10am
[-]
im with you on that one, i cant drive by my self at the moment and all i want to do is stop and help them but i cant.
Thank this message
May 31, 2013 5:02:55am
[-]
THATS RIGHT WE SHOULD HELP PEOPLE IN NEED IF WE DO THIS THATS OUR DUTY THEN GOD TO HELPS US IN THE RIGHT WORK THAT WE DO WE SHOULD NEVER LET THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO WE SHOULD DO OUR DUTY OF HELPING OUR PARENTS OUR ELDERS AND THE PEOPLE THAT ARE IN NEED THINK ALL OF THGEM WHO DONT THINK ON THIS TOPIC PLZ THINK PLZ.

I Train Till 1K For 50 Coins

My Best Friends::
boricha
DaRk world
Thank this message
May 31, 2013 5:46:50am
[-]
AS I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE DUTY OF ALL OF US TO HELP POOR PEOPLE THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD AND THE BEST VALUE OF A HUMAN IN THE BODY WE LEAR IN THE MORALS THAT WE SHOULD HELP THE PEOPLE IN NEED THEN ONLY GOD HELP US IN THE WORK THAT WE DO SO PLZ TAKE MY WORDS

I Train Till 1K For 50 Coins

My Best Friends::
boricha
DaRk world
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]