Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Why?
Why?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Why?
April 01, 2013 4:11:55pm
[-]
Why?
You know i wonder why there are people who are just mean to others. I mean what have they ever done to you? It doesn't make you look cool. You may get a laugh out of it, so what? Is destroying a life really worth a laugh

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 01, 2013 7:44:01pm
[-]
Well some peopkle are just cold hearted at will. Some have had a horrible life in the first place.

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
April 02, 2013 2:02:26am
[-]
people are most likely mean to each other based on their personal histories and or their own insecurities
Thank this message
April 03, 2013 5:41:34am
[-]
Sadly, most of the time, it's just plain bad/lazy parents. They don't care and then they pass that cold, uncaring attitude to their children. I would be sad if my kids grew up to just hate everyone because I didn't bother to be a parent. I'm not saying I'm perfect or that my children are any better than anyone else, but I also am not going to condone a person's behavior just because they don't bother to try.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 04, 2013 10:01:27am
[-]
Well,I haven't experienced that but my friend Mara is a little mean when you talk to her.It's good to find someone like you ! :'D
Thank this message
April 04, 2013 3:26:12pm
[-]
well, some people are just jerks when u talk to them because they're in a bad mood.

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
April 05, 2013 2:23:02am
[-]
They do it to make themselves feel better about themselves, example: It makes them feel strong, tough, macho, like a man, etc. I do find it wrong though. I am like that when I am in a bad mood, but not like punching someone in the eye, more like I'm gonna yell at you kinda result if you talk to me when I'm in a bad mood.

[you must login to view images]
The best Seiya-Jin ever!
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 1:03:27am
[-]
I used to have a friend that tried to act tougher than everyone and was sort of forceful, looking back I think it was because she had older siblings that picked on her. If they're mean for no reason, maybe it's a habit they got from someone in their life who acted that way towards them.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 1:30:10am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 1:36:33pm (This post was last modified: April 07, 2013 1:37:00pm by AgentM.)
[-]
Why?
Yeah. I ask that question to myself too. But never figured out the answer really. I think it's the nature of people that really defines their actions.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 1:57:19pm
[-]
Suroundings, Influences, History, Parents... just to name a few things that makes a person unique(ly mean)
Sometimes, a person being mean just needs a bit of caring attention (well, that's what I heard. but I don't buy that sort of therapy)
although ignoring that Meanie (or Bully or whatevs) is somehow the common remedy... maybe they just want to make friends (or die by being stupid to directly/indirectly tell someone that he's worthless)

Both made by Campt. :)

Both made by Prodesigner. :)

Both made by Tippytippy2. :)

Thank this message
April 07, 2013 2:03:31pm
[-]
I actually think it's kind of hard levy is the behavior of others you should do just for you and without fear of being conjugate because it is what i do
I came into the world to be happy, not perfect
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 5:06:54pm
[-]
I hate this sort of thing as well. Bullying is just plain wrong. There is no way you could possibly justify it, even if others did it to you.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 5:08:43pm
[-]
This is what I am talking about! This is an example of me. People just be mean to me for some reason.. My appearance hurts them

Thank this message
April 07, 2013 5:09:22pm
[-]
I think you should not worry about what others think if fat is what it is slim at just worry be happy
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]