Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Why?
Why?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Why?
April 07, 2013 11:34:29pm
[-]
Yes it does seem like certain people here thrive on being mean to others, this is suppose to be a game where we trainers get together and play Pokemon freely, its a game but yet there is so much negativity i think everyone needs to be positive when signing on and leave there problems at the door
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 08, 2013 12:56:50am
[-]
April 06, 2013 9:30:10pmModerator mark Wrote:  I have had good friends, they used me to get some coins and colored pokemon, I always question. "Why?"

Unfortunately, nice people are often taken advantage of.
You should make sure they can't by not giving them much or anything for free, but rather making sure you get a fair deal out of everything. Or ask them for help if you've helped them before.
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 9:20:55pm
[-]
I just say, If there is someone who is trying to hurt you, just ignore them and tell an adult so they can talk to the parents of that kid
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 9:28:00pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 9:45:25pm
[-]
I think when people do that it is because they might truly be upset with something inside themselves so they lash and take it out on others because they feel it is the only outlet. I honestly don't believe happy people are bullies. Bullies are sad or angered about their own life and that's my honest opinion
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 10:14:49pm
[-]
I don't really think that ignoring and telling an adult when someone's trying to hurt you is the right thing to do. When that person/kid is scolded,2 or 3 days past he/she/they will try to do the same thing again and probably much worse.

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 10:17:14pm
[-]
April 29, 2013 5:45:25pmRojuroOtoribashi Wrote:  I think when people do that it is because they might truly be upset with something inside themselves so they lash and take it out on others because they feel it is the only outlet. I honestly don't believe happy people are bullies. Bullies are sad or angered about their own life and that's my honest opinion

There are people who really are naturally bullies they do that because they just feel like it.

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 6:15:33pm
[-]
Yeah. I ask that question to myself too. But never figured out the answer really. I think it's the nature of people that really defines their actions.
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 6:19:01pm
[-]
I stopped giving free colored Pokemon because they are usually sold and traded, when they told me they wouldn't do that. I don't know why someone would do that???
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 9:14:35pm
[-]
I think it's mainly because people are annoyed of how others act. Some more than others
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 10:11:30pm
[-]
U can't always be happy,
The world is full of haters even if the people are nice, they want respect and have anger to take out on others
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 10:43:21pm
[-]
Some people are just raised to be mean like that Misty that is just how the world goes around I know it is a terrible way of living but most bullies bully someone because they are jealous of the bullying target's belongings.
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 10:45:24pm
[-]
I use to do that but its cuz i was Immature back then
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 10:45:46pm
[-]
Now im more mature d:
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 10:46:23pm
[-]
i believe that usually the anger a person has on the inside from past experiences and such are often the cause in such lash-out to other, causing damage physically and emotionally to people just to find a way to relieve their pain, when all it does is make it worst
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]