Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < simply debate
simply debate
Favorite Thread Post Reply
simply debate
April 18, 2013 3:11:29am
[-]
simply debate
what do you think???what is more important in this game???being strong or have a lot of coins,please choose 1,don't like the answer both,and if you have chosen 1,why did you???explain it...

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 19, 2013 4:45:03am
[-]
I believe being strong is more important. I believe that because when you're the strongest you can train for any amount of coins and for the best poke. Just being rich doesn't mean you will get what you want but if you were the strongest it would be easier to get everything you wanted
Thank this message
April 19, 2013 10:36:25pm
[-]
Being strong :P work hard and you can earn a lot of prizes by training for other ppl :)

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message
April 20, 2013 1:03:09am
[-]
Being strong is far better than just having coins. If you can train for people, the coins and pokemon both come easily.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 20, 2013 3:01:13am
[-]
Being strong is most important. That way, you can earn lots of coins for training, and get awesome pokemon using the coins. :)

~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message
April 22, 2013 7:14:11am
[-]
yeah,that's right,me too,my answer is being stronger is important,but i wanna see a trainer that treasures coins more than being strong,please post...

Thank this message
April 22, 2013 9:53:15am
[-]
bumping....

Thank this message
April 22, 2013 10:12:17am
[-]
Strong because it gives you more options in Creed. Like getting training jobs and such etc.
Thank this message
April 22, 2013 10:21:17pm
[-]
I would say it's being stronger. I just like defeating stronger opponents because it gives me satisfaction.
Thank this message
April 23, 2013 2:09:56am
[-]
I guess I'm that person, momoy, because I find training and battling to be really boring, so the only reason for me to have strong Pokemon would be to raise my trainer level so I'm less restricted in buying Pokes. I want to see how many cool ones I can get without having to spend a lot of time battling and leveling up, so I value coins more than strength.
Thank this message
April 23, 2013 1:42:58pm
[-]
Yep. Just like everyone says, being strong is the better choice. After all, that should be the goal of every trainer, becoming strong. Although people might prefer the latter option.
Thank this message
April 24, 2013 2:23:51am
[-]
Having a high level (being strong) is better, because you can the train for money.
Thank this message
April 24, 2013 4:34:39am
[-]
yeah,i saw that there are more answered being strong than have a lot of coins,but i just want to question cossette's answer,why did you find training boring,hehehe,just a question

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 9:05:27am
[-]
I think being strong is all that matters in this game as once again having a lot of coins makes you a stronger opponent
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 9:23:09am
[-]
Mine would be opposite to the people above being in this game having a lot of coins is better than being strong. If you have a lot of coins you can ask for someone to make you strong,hoard pokemons and buy expensive items. Having a lot of coins can make you gain uhh something like a momentum to become strong.

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]