Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < simply debate
simply debate
Favorite Thread Post Reply
simply debate
May 28, 2013 9:35:59am
[-]
frosty,you have point but if you are strong,a lot of people will pm you to train for them even the price is high because they know that you will finish it for a short time,also if you are strong and you are in a clan,you will have a lot of clan credits that can make you rich,too...hehehe

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 28, 2013 12:46:11pm
[-]
I guess I'll take the side of getting more coins... since... I don't like training that much... I haven't even trained at all XD and... trading or selling gives me more excitement than just training so... there :D
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 12:53:11pm
[-]
Being strong is more important because if you are strong then you can train for coins and make more profit out of it. So being strong can produce more profit.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:40:43pm
[-]
I guess I'll go with the others and say... being strong... it could provide you with a stable source of income in creed if you have a pokemon that has a lvl high enough.
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 2:15:24am
[-]
A mix of both , you cant get really rich without being strong and vice versa
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 5:16:22pm
[-]
coins are better in my oppinion
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 6:24:49pm
[-]
Moy you have a lot of competitors from being strong and surely there will be many who is stronger that you specially the oldies in this game and speaking of training even if you are not really strong you an still train for others as long as your price is not high. :P

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 11:15:35pm
[-]
I think being strong because then you can sell your things to get coins. But it works the other way round aswell.. You can buy strong pokemon then sell them for more. It's a strange concept:P
Thank this message
May 30, 2013 1:24:06am
[-]
I say being strong is more important because by being strong you gain respect throughout the game and you'll still be able to get the coins you need through training and other things
Thank this message
May 30, 2013 1:27:06am
[-]
ry9965,please only select 1,heheh,i think i explained it on the first page,if you will to read this,hope you will edit your answer...

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 30, 2013 1:36:58am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 30, 2013 10:21:21am
[-]
Despite what I said in my last comment about this topic I think that now having thought about it that being strong is more important than having coins. Being strong is the whole point of this game and everyone needs to stick by that any try to be the best!:)
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]