Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Clans < Looking for a clan to join
Looking for a clan to join
Favorite Thread Post Reply
April 27, 2013 5:14:14am
[-]
I am looking for a clan to join. All of the ones I have applied to have kicked me out or not responded because of my low TL. Are there any clans that lower level trainers? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 27, 2013 6:59:51am
[-]
you can join winners.

Training again
Message me
Thank this message
April 27, 2013 11:33:53pm
[-]
Ok, Thanks Attacker. Sorry about the typo in my post earlier. Is there a minimum amount of training required each day? I do train everyday but only lightly because I am also in college right now so some of my time goes to studying to. Please send me an invite if you think I can contribute to your clan. Thanks again. :)

P.S. My TL is about 199 right now and rising.

April 27, 2013 2:59:51amattacker Wrote:  you can join winners.
Thank this message
April 28, 2013 6:15:25am
[-]
ok its ok you better ask ash20111 that what training is required a day.also send me a loan trade for 1 min i will train ur any pokemon to level 1000 for free.

Training again
Message me
Thank this message
May 18, 2013 4:53:55am
[-]
An Admin can go ahead and close this thread when they find this post. I have joined a clan and have no further need of this particular thread. Thank you.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]