Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < The Truth About Ash Ketchum
The Truth About Ash Ketchum
Favorite Thread Post Reply
April 29, 2013 10:16:50pm
[-]
Ash Ketchum is a 10-year old boy on a Pokémon journey.
Ash ----l> He has been 10 for the past 13 years and is a convicted criminal in disguise. He likes ketchup. Now you know the truth.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 29, 2013 10:19:54pm
[-]
And all this time I thought he was a kid in a coma and the Pokemon universe was all a dream of his.
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 10:23:36pm
[-]
Yes I always wondered when he would grow up. Also anyone else find it odd he is a 10 year old boy wondering the world by himself? don't know about the rest of you but being 10 years old walking around the world by yourself I thought would be quite difficult but Ash makes it look so fun
Thank this message
April 30, 2013 11:57:11pm
[-]
April 29, 2013 6:23:36pmRojuroStorage Wrote:  Yes I always wondered when he would grow up. Also anyone else find it odd he is a 10 year old boy wondering the world by himself? don't know about the rest of you but being 10 years old walking around the world by yourself I thought would be quite difficult but Ash makes it look so fun

Well, they said it would be weird if a 23 year old roameds the world with a group of youngns. But he could have a child and that be the new protagonist.
Thank this message
April 30, 2013 11:59:50pm
[-]
They kept him 10 years old, so the anime won't end, and I seriously thought this thread was going to be about the coma theory, childhood embrace!

https://twitter.com/AnthonyLeeSin

Thanks Jeffrey0
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 6:12:53pm
[-]
wow i really cant imagine ash all grown up , So as MAy, Dawn , Misty , Brock and any other girl/boy , And btw dont pokemon age -.- ? Eg. Pikachu < o.o
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 6:15:25pm
[-]
It's almost like no one ages in the Pokemon realm. Prof. Oak should probably be dead about now.
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 6:16:56pm
[-]
Lol , your totally right Chinkofmilk , I mean how old is he now -.- . Its really hard to understand like that . It seems like nothing has happened in the past seasons cuz he doesnt age
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 9:18:49pm
[-]
It's a cartoon, get over it ;P we should be more worried about how he never changes his outfit
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 9:34:18pm
[-]
The ACTUAL story:
Ash is some re-re who got himself in a coma by being electrecuted by Pikachu too much. In his coma, he's dreaming of some pretty odd things. The only pokémon that actually exists was pikachu. Which was actually a robot who's wires were cut. The End.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 9:44:21pm
[-]
i wonder when they think about giving him his actual age. It sucks the fact that he keeps getting away with being 10 after so many years
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 9:53:12pm
[-]
I also like for him to grow up a bit, I mean... atleast create an episode where ash celebrates his birthday, that would be nice.
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 10:06:03pm
[-]
Omg... He's 23 years old?
What?
Pokemon in reality shouldn't keep going since its been here for so long and there's a X and Y.
I like the good old kind
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 5:12:34am
[-]
I also think it would be cool if he aged just a bit. Maybe they avoid it because they feel that would lead to them having to explore "adult" topics, like...*gasp*...dating?
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 7:16:36am
[-]
If you read the manga version of pokemon
Red is Ash (obviously )
and in the manga Red grew up
that was actually the same idea on the anime... although there was one problem
A lot of people in that time didn't want Ash to grow up, because the show was intended for little kids... that's why they kept Ash at 10, to prevent ratings going low...

Both made by Campt. :)

Both made by Prodesigner. :)

Both made by Tippytippy2. :)

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]