Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Gary's Raticate
Gary's Raticate
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Gary's Raticate
May 02, 2013 1:35:24am
[-]
Gary's Raticate
Ok so I'm sure some of you have seen or read this before but there is a theory about Gary's Raticate in Pokémon Red/Blue or Firered/Leafgreen. So here I go , in a simple way. Gary had a Raticate when he battled the player on the S.S. Anne. However , little to your attention he NEVER uses this Raticate ever again. In Lavender Town (the next place you battle him) he states something about a dead Pokémon of his. This Pokémon is definitely thought to be Raticate. The Raticate that YOU killed. He rushed to a PokeCenter to heal his Raticate , but it was too late... Raticate was dead. How do you feel that YOU were the villain of Pokémon Red? So what's your opinion? I tried to sum it up the best I could , reply your thoughts.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 02, 2013 2:43:13am
[-]
Wow soo Trainer Red killed his Raticate lol thats funny
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 2:49:43am
[-]
I killed it? I wouldn't kill anything! 0_o What are you accusing me of?! I didn't do anything! I'm not responsible, its not my fault..

[you must login to view images]

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 7:29:31am
[-]
lol, actually it was his fault of trying to battle me, the ever so powerful protagonist in the game
I feel sad for his Raticate though, it seems liike it didn't like Gary...
If you look at the level of Gary's Raticate in S.S. Anne, it was a bit, under-leveled for the evolution... so that means Gary forced Raticate to evolve just to be stronger.
So, in reality. The under-leveled Raticate tried his best to impress his master but died because he wasn't cut out for it yet and that his trainer was just a power-hungry jerk that doesn't even feel considerate for his pokemon until its too late.|

~The End~

Both made by Campt. :)

Both made by Prodesigner. :)

Both made by Tippytippy2. :)

Thank this message
May 02, 2013 11:15:19am
[-]
Lol I never thought to deeply on this topic but I do agree with bourne he must have force - evolved it to make him stronger but it didn't do anything except for help him on his way to death.
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 11:54:08pm
[-]
I've never heard of this one before. Now I have to play my copy of red and pay better attention.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 11:57:09pm
[-]
I've never heard of that one too. But if that is somehow true, then 'childhood=destroyed'. xP
Thank this message
May 08, 2013 1:00:07pm
[-]
Yes! I finally killed a pokemon, all those times faintin pokemon, i finally killed one!
And not only that, it was my rival's! Haha XD lol jk
Thank this message
May 08, 2013 1:31:23pm
[-]
wow, never thought of it like that XD guess pokemon really do die. well, sorry for his loss. just hope the same thing happens to all wild pokemon I never want to encounter. now that, would be nice. XD
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 3:30:11pm
[-]
thats just evil, i never thought about that, i always hoped while playing that game that none of my pokemon died, and now i know i killed one,i feel bad
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 3:45:17pm
[-]
I did not saw this happened while I was playing red maybe I should go and play it again to see for myself.
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 4:26:25pm
[-]
I mean Gary's ratiticate wouldn't be dead if he didn't battle it correct? Plus maybe he should brought stronger Pokemon to the S.S. Anne I mean I technically though all Pokemon who lose in battle just faint I didn't know any of them actually die but lets all show some respect for the falling soldier which is Garry's ratiticate
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 4:33:04pm
[-]
The Raticate died via Nuzlocking. I think about Gary evolving his Pokemon early so they wouldn't get killed, and it's pretty sad that the Raticate was killed. You guys are the real jerks. Go to Mewtwo's Cave and get yourself killed, jerk.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 4:35:12pm
[-]
I hear about this before and yeah thats creepy letting ur pokemon die.
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 4:44:11pm
[-]
Holy crap... I never wanted to be a killer

Name: majinhoff
Highest LV: 20277
Clan: APEX
TL: 18593
^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]