Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Clans < i am looking for clan?tht has best training unit
i am looking for clan?tht has best training unit
Favorite Thread Post Reply
June 03, 2013 8:52:46am
[-]
hello guys i am searching for a clan that has best training unit..and that clan should train any of my 6 pokemon up to level 2k...if the clan trains..i will also help the clan...

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 03, 2013 8:55:51am
[-]
it seems more like you are doing this to get a list of clans who do training for free, then keep switching them and using multis to reap profit. nobody allow him to join your clan.
Thank this message
June 03, 2013 9:00:52am
[-]
June 03, 2013 4:55:51amcomplanbox Wrote:  it seems more like you are doing this to get a list of clans who do training for free, then keep switching them and using multis to reap profit. nobody allow him to join your clan.

i am already in a clan and that clan doesnt have a poper training unit and i am searching for the best training unit in tht way i can help the clan... complanbox and i am not like you to switch clan for profit...

Thank this message
June 03, 2013 12:45:50pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 03, 2013 2:29:23pm
[-]
-.- You ask me for training, then look for another clan. Looks like i' m not training.

https://twitter.com/AnthonyLeeSin

Thanks Jeffrey0
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 03, 2013 2:55:09pm
[-]
sorry dude....i taught you wont train all my 6pokemons...thats why if u are training them...surely i will be in your clan...

Thank this message
June 03, 2013 2:56:10pm
[-]
I don't trust you so I won't train anyways, might as well leave now.

https://twitter.com/AnthonyLeeSin

Thanks Jeffrey0
Thank this message
June 03, 2013 7:54:43pm
[-]
We won't train you if you don't train yourself first. -_-

Yo what's up, it's the Phantom here. I like the color Green, listen to hip/hop, play basketball, and have Pokemon White 2 on DSi. If you have one of the V2s pm me your friend code. That is all.
Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
June 04, 2013 3:40:48am
[-]
see, i told that this guy is just doing these things and getting profit! i warned all people before, see my earlier post. such people do not deserve to be accepted in any clan!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]