June 03, 2013 11:07:16pm
[-]
Fast 6 is a freaking awsome movie
Who all saw fast and furious 6

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 04, 2013 12:21:51am
[-]
I haven't watched it yet but I saw the trailer and it looks so awesome.
Thank this message
June 04, 2013 10:32:01am
[-]
I've watched it! It is literally amazing! The story is awesome, the action is awesome, the effects are awesome!
And now we know that Fast 7 is going to be set after Tokyo Slip Slide. (the worst f&f film ever...period)
Not going to spoil it for anyone, but you should go watch it as soon as you can!

Psyduck. Psyduck. Psyduck.
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 04, 2013 5:48:39pm
[-]
Tokyo Drift was actually one of the best F&F movie because it actually has proper races and a story, not to mention the Veilside edition cars just look sweet. Also Fast and Furious 6 was actually pretty good, I would say it was on par with fast 5. Hopefully the next one will be better or atleast just as good. :D
Thank this message
June 05, 2013 2:23:04pm
[-]
YEP IT IS
Thank this message
June 05, 2013 2:23:52pm
[-]
I AM BUT YUNDER FROM THE FURTURE SO I GOT A FLYING CAR
Thank this message
June 05, 2013 3:37:57pm
[-]
jep jep. i have seen it in the cinnema.
awesome movie. good story and everyting in the first 5 episodes is comming back into 6.
even part 3 with tokio drift :D

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 11:19:53pm
[-]
I've still not been veloses and furious 6 but saw The Hangover Part 3 and is very good
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 12:35:10am
[-]
I just saw this with my friends on the weekend. I have to say even though I haven't watched any of the Fast and Furious movies, this movie got me into it! I only agreed to watch it because Dwayne Johnson was in it and he was my favorite WWF/WWE wrestler. Now after that movie I am going to definatley watch 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and hopefully 7 when it comes out.
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 2:13:53pm
[-]
i havent got to watch it yet i hear it was really good.. but after they got in to 3... 4... an 5.. i didnt get in to them as i did the first two.
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 2:43:21pm
[-]
I have seen the movie it is awesome
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 11:23:08pm
[-]
I like all these movies and all but I never get into it like most people do I don't know why... lol. Still enjoyable though!

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
June 13, 2013 12:01:04am
[-]
June 04, 2013 1:48:39pmiTaka Wrote:  Tokyo Drift was actually one of the best F&F movie because it actually has proper races and a story, not to mention the Veilside edition cars just look sweet. Also Fast and Furious 6 was actually pretty good, I would say it was on par with fast 5. Hopefully the next one will be better or atleast just as good. :D

I agree with this, saying that Tokyo Drift was one of the better ones. I felt, after that one, they started going downhill. After Fast 5, I felt that it was mostly about shooting and such instead of racing and stuff.

Spoiler:
For those who haven't seen Fast 5, all they did was use "cool" cars and just did some odd jobs and such, which is what I guess gave them the ok to make it a Fast & Furious Movie

Thanks Katiesoar
Thank this message
June 13, 2013 11:34:43am
[-]
I ahvent had the time to see this movie still :O

Is it any good guys ?

The last 5 of these were pretty good :O
Thank this message
June 13, 2013 4:35:15pm
[-]
I was going to see it the other day, but I didn't know if it was worth it, since I didn't like the last one, is it really worth my money? Or should I watch something else? (I watched Now You See Me the other day instead because of that reason)
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]